test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gateway - Rough Astral Diamonds lost when in full game

mungsumungsu Member Posts: 136 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I have found that when I earn rough astral diamonds through leadership tasks in the gateway, those diamonds are lost when I access that character in the full application. I just watched over 12,000 diamonds disappear from one character - I had the inventory open in a browser and then opened that character in the full application. Poof! 12,000+ rough AD gone.

I figure I have lost well over 100,000 rough AD before verifying this bug - I just thought I was not paying attention to the payout from the professions. Now that I know this is happening I'll refine the diamonds in the gateway as soon as I earn them, but this bug needs to be fixed. And it sure would be nice to have the lost AD back.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Did you check your refined total? ADs collected via Gateway are typically automatically refined when you log in to the game. Unless you've verified that your total funds were incorrect - and you yourself indicate you weren't really paying attention - then you probably haven't lost anything.

Unless you use Chrome. Chrome might be buggy, though I believe the glitch there was that people who collected ADs via Gateway wouldn't even see them in Gateway's inventory tab.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • mungsumungsu Member Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I'll check the totals next time. I don't recall it working that way in the past but it wouldn't be the first time that I was wrong. Nor the last :)
  • ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    mungsu wrote: »
    I'll check the totals next time. I don't recall it working that way in the past but it wouldn't be the first time that I was wrong. Nor the last :)

It's worked that way for months. AD auto refines each day if you have surplus, so you don't miss out on your 24k/day limit.
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1