test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Another person complaining about getting stuck in instances

petestarkspetestarks Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I am having a real hard time getting into dungeons these days and more often than not when I do finally get in there I'm with 1 or 2 other people and we are not in a party which causes you to get stuck in the instance. This has been reported for ages and seems to get little or not help other than people saying to force check your files which i assume only runs the clock until it times out.

Has anyone come up with anything better yet?
Post edited by petestarks on

Comments

• amadalusamadalus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Same thing happens to me. Happens regularly on epic karr. Makes DD go by without getting successfully into a dungeon. Very frustrating.
    @amadalus
    Fidelis ad Mortem
    Loyal to Death
    http://loyaltodeath.enjin.com
  • petestarkspetestarks Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I try to stay positive, but I have missed like 4 DD events because of that too. Epic Karr seems to be a popular place for it to happen to me as well.

Anyone with the dev's ear? Anyone? pretty please? :)
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Does help menu/GM/stuck/unable to progress quest/abandon help?
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • petestarkspetestarks Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    the help GM menu got me unstuck once, but I'm currently stuck with another player as I type this message... FAIL!
  • syka08syka08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    It's a waiting game to get removed from instances when this happens, as I've found that the "stuck" path and the "log out" methods do not reset this. But for me that waiting has been no more than 10 minutes typically.

Although when I've only had 1 or 2 people pop-in, I DO find that getting those that did appear to wait around for 3 - 5 minutes usually does give the others who agreed to join time to pop-in. Give that a shot, if you haven't, the next foreboding time this happens to you.
    contents to be decided
  • yokihiroyokihiro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 510 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    syka08 wrote: »
    It's a waiting game to get removed from instances when this happens, as I've found that the "stuck" path and the "log out" methods do not reset this. But for me that waiting has been no more than 10 minutes typically.

It depends. I have waited over 30 minutes once, last time it was like 20 minutes. Maybe some people with which you are somehow grouped but obviously you are not are still in the dungeon. As long as the game things your party is still up this button stays. And this can be anything from 5-30 minutes.