test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Scrolls of Life?

maisaanmaisaan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 166
edited October 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
The people I have played with have several times brought Scrolls of Life and Scrolls of Mass Life, but don't find them very useful.
I prefer to slot stone of life, and for Scroll of Mass Life, it's not very often that several members of my party is near death at the same time.

I suggest that Scrolls of Life and Scrolls of Mass Life are changed to real rez scrolls.
That Alchemists can make Scrolls of Life (unbound) and Scrolls of Mass Life could be a zen shop purchase.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    cribstaxxxcribstaxxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1,300 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    Lol I had never seen one used until yesterday. Worst cleric I'd ever seen before (not 1 blue circle the entire run) of course went down on the first boss of MC, popped a rez scroll and then went down again 5 seconds later. Quite funny =P
    Guild Master of <Enemy Team>
    We are definitely dominating, and we are always about to win.
  • Options
    yyrkoonstyphoonyyrkoonstyphoon Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I have personally used 3 of the 5 that came with my HotN pack. After 3 times of the same experince as Crib, I have not bothered with the last 2. these should work after you have not been raised in time. The currently implementation is quite useless, imo.
  • Options
    jarlsburgjarlsburg Member Posts: 222 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    They are a pretty sad item that could use a serious rework. They might be useful if each player who was dead was revived and all the players who were alive received a buff for a free rez. That way everyone in the party gets one revive per use. Or.....they would be very useful if you could use them to get past the resurrection timer on a boss fight (I don't think they can right now).
  • Options
    slayorianslayorian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    People use these things?
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I have some in the bank. I guess they came in the adventurer's helper kit with the Guardian pack? Anyway, I didn't figure they were useful early on, and I've never felt much need to carry them around since.

I imagine the question has come up because they're on sale right now.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia