test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bug: Pig equipment!

n0oblordn0oblord Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I got the pig companion and cant equip anything onto him.
The runsetones works fine but the equipment is a big no no.. pops up in the "list" but does not equip on da piggy.
I have a lot of other companions and have never had this problem with any of them except Bacon.

Plz fix this so Bacon dont have to run around naked

Your Humble Servant
Ungrim n00bl0rd
Post edited by n0oblord on

Comments

• beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I just drag and drop equipment onto companions. My CW's pig has an amulet equipped this way.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • n0oblordn0oblord Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Yeah Ive done that too.. just wont let me do it on da piggy.. Wonder if Im the only one with this pig-problem out there..lol
  • twstdechotwstdecho Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 630 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    I have the same problem with one of my companions. Initially he was fine. I picked up some more companions, and moved my Man At Arms to the Idle Companions tab and his gear came off (which I assume is supposed to happen?). Later I went to use him, so I pulled him back over and tried to re-equip and I can't get any items to equip via drag & drop or the drop-down menu.

Of course, I'll never need to use him again, but it's still a bug, and wanted to confirm others are having this same issue, particularly since I'm afraid of ever moving a "needed" companion over again for fear of this same thing happen to say, my ion stone for instance.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    For what it's worth, I have made my cleric inactive on my pet-collector while rotating levelling a couple of other companions but actively using a cat. Now that I am not actively levelling any companions, I have her in an active slot and fully equipped with no issues, but i couldn't give you a specific timeline.

If this is the problem and it's recent, then yeah it needs a look.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia