test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Favours and petals from the event

durutti13durutti13 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
edited October 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I still have some favours from the last event. They say they will be available for 500 hours or so more. Same for flowers and petals. No one said I think when the exchange spot in Enclave will disappear. And already did last week.
Is that a farce?
Should I dispose them?
Flowers were useless since the event finished as you could not exchange them for petals.
Am I the only one I did not spend them on time?

Comments

• valwrynvalwryn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,620 Arc User
    edited October 2013
  • bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    They stated that the person in PE would remain for a few days after the event. At this point, the favors, IIRC, are going to expire on their own. The petals don't expire, so unless you are short on space on the seal/bounty item window, might as well keep them.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    You get a chance to spend them next year. If NW is still around and you're playing.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    CP'd from my reply to your other post:

Why on earth were you keeping the currency for more than a week after the event ended? That vendor wasn't going to stick around indefinitely.

Bear in mind that the 5-week expiry date on the favours had to take into account that the actual event ran for 3 weeks, and they wouldn't want any of them to start disappearing while the event was still running.

Petals, at least you can save until next year.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia