test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Celestial Coin reset - Is it necessary?

13»

Comments

• harshalnharshaln Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    playing since beta and every 7 day i hope i get a colocentward from that coffer .but only once i got that col-ward .and all other time useless preservation ward every single time .they dnt even set good drop rate for that much of effort or hope that player have after seven days .. this is more hurtful (means its like you invoke all seven days you get that coffer and that has like very low chance to drop colward .that's not enough if you dnt invok a single day you're coin is gone pufff .chances of getting colward is like invok many months and get only 1 or 2 colward .plz cryptic show some respect for players time )

sorry about my bad english
  • sasheriasasheria Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    neskolf wrote: »
    I get why the mechanic is in place, and really have no complasints with it.

But, that said, it strikes me as curious that the non-penalty for not logging on (loss of all coins) is actually more hurtful to the people who have been doing waht you ask them to do. In other words, since all coins are lost for missing a single day, the person who has been logging in dutifully for the prior six days has a high loss compared to the person who might log in a day here and there, maybe two in a row, and then skip a day. Something seems off about that.

Yea. Maybe they "could" modified that you lose 1 coin for each day (eventually set to zero if you miss them all) BUT I guess that might be a minor fixes in the future (if it is on their roadmap) the thing I'm worrying about it the code could "wipe" the ardent coins too (who knows how these codes are integrated)
    To grow old is inevitable, to grow up is optional.
    Please review my campaign and I'll return the favor.