test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

old sharander runes cannot get to new sharander

playfair2playfair2 Member Posts: 9
edited September 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I've just started the sharander world. So I did the few quests in 'old sharander runes'. Now I get to go to the 'new sharander (to the farthest forest).... the road is blocked and nothing in that world to have it unblocked. Cannot speak to the guy on the unicorn horse, nothing. Is this bugged ?
I got the "ancient bust", "bronzewood flute" and the "ceremorial sword" ... even two times, because I entered this world two times and it just reset everything.
Any hints
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2013
    I did some searching on the web and found that normally you should find 3 missing scouts... there are only 2 !!!!
    This is probably the reason why we cannot pass to the new sharandar
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    playfair2 wrote: »
    I did some searching on the web and found that normally you should find 3 missing scouts... there are only 2 !!!!
    This is probably the reason why we cannot pass to the new sharandar

The last scout hasn't been taken prisoner, he's just hiding out. Galthir Trueshot.

Leaving and coming back has been reported to cause the whole thing to go buggy and unable to progress. I can't recall if abandoning and retaking helps.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    The last scout hasn't been taken prisoner, he's just hiding out. Galthir Trueshot.

Leaving and coming back has been reported to cause the whole thing to go buggy and unable to progress. I can't recall if abandoning and retaking helps.

Thanks for the hint. I'll try abandoning the quest.
    BTW, the reason I left the first time was because I couldn't pass to the 'new sharandar'.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    just wanted to let you know that it worked. Abandoning the quest and get it again solved the issue