test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tower of Celadaine bug

loodkoshibaloodkoshiba Member Posts: 11 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
After freein first gatekeeper, the door cant be opened cause player is in combat mode caused by mob who is behind same door. So there is no possability to progress further in that dungeon.
Post edited by loodkoshiba on

Comments

• marcioohmarciooh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 91
    edited September 2013
    Done the dungeon for like 20-30 times now, didn't have any trouble at all yet so far.
    "Every online game requires more to give than it offers or it's not worth actually playing. Even though we all know this we still decide to play anyway."

:cool:
  • shunterinoshunterino Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Same issue here. Pull the mob behind the door as I approach so can't open the door. Workaround I use is to hit ESC and tehn go to change character page, select teh same character and will return you to the instance but can now open the door.
  • angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    It sounds like some classes are grabbing the mob attention through the door and other classes are not.
  • seneca671seneca671 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I think this is a general game problem - if you get a mob's attention through a door, you're in trouble.
  • axer128axer128 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    There's another bug in that first room I encountered too - in a grp:

If you kill all the enemies in that first room very quickly - pretty much simultaneously - the objective won't update - breaking the quest.

Likely only possible in a group, though high dps classes may manage it solo.
    -Group tools in dire need of improvement, please read and reply to improve our community.
    -Epic Dread Vault Crushed.
    Characters (Dragon): Axer (60 Guardian, Leader of Crush It!), Controller (60 Wizard), Warlocker (60 Warlock)
  • imathilimathil Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I am seeing this bug with a TR.
  • bthom01bthom01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    TR here. same bug, as I get close a redcap jumps down from the right and rushes to the door. I go into combat mode and can't open the door. Gone in and out of the dungeon three times now trying to reset it, cleared my way to door and same issue.. tried going to that door first, same issue.
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    i actually had this issue leveling my TR in the end solo-dungeon for rothe valley just yesterday. somehow, my companion and the baddies got on the other side of a door that i'm supposed to open to free some en-rothe'd individuals... couldn't open the door. i tried releasing my companion but those guys were still in there. i ended up exiting and re-entering the instance and that fixed it. they could do what they did to the fireblossoms in the midsummer event and make the doors open-able even in the presence of the baddies or in the event of aggro... just a thought.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    With Celadaine, exiting to the character selection menu and relogging fixes it. I've had it happen a couple of times but not every time.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • syka08syka08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    After freein first gatekeeper, the door cant be opened cause player is in combat mode caused by mob who is behind same door. So there is no possability to progress further in that dungeon.

Had this happen ONCE with my CW and it was my first time in the tower. Ran out, ran back in so things reset. Problem solved. However, it shouldn't have happened in the first place :P.
    contents to be decided
  • sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Thanks for these reports, we'll take a look!
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!