test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Annoyed with Dusk Unicorn

124»

Comments

• melekioreclesemelekioreclese Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Is anyone else disappointed by the new unicorn.I for one am a dark elf in character and would of appreciated the choice to have a dusk unicorn over a dawn unicorn. I have bought every top package you have offered so far. We should be able to exchange our dawn unicorns for the dusk unicorn just like the mystic pet and mystic mounts could be traded. I consider myself a paying customer with buying your packages and spending money monthly. Show the players a little love finally. I have never gotten one response to a ticket and when you try to call the number you have given all I get is a recording. Dedicated D&D fans should be treated a little better then this
  • riftizdeadriftizdead Member Posts: 43
    edited September 2013
    Is anyone else disappointed by the new unicorn.I for one am a dark elf in character and would of appreciated the choice to have a dusk unicorn over a dawn unicorn. I have bought every top package you have offered so far. We should be able to exchange our dawn unicorns for the dusk unicorn just like the mystic pet and mystic mounts could be traded. I consider myself a paying customer with buying your packages and spending money monthly. Show the players a little love finally. I have never gotten one response to a ticket and when you try to call the number you have given all I get is a recording. Dedicated D&D fans should be treated a little better then this

Are you serious ? You had interest in something, paid for it and now they came out with a new one and you want to simply exchange for it. Can you do this kinda transaction in real life ? No you cannot.
  • bpskibbenheimsbpskibbenheims Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 210 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2013
    riftizdead wrote: »
    Are you serious ? You had interest in something, paid for it and now they came out with a new one and you want to simply exchange for it. Can you do this kinda transaction in real life ? No you cannot.

It is kinda buying a sports car that's a 2013 around the middle of the year and being mad they came out with a 2014 with racing stripes.

Also, that mount's existence leaked (not official, but via pictures and so on it wasn't a fake leak either ... same for a lot of companions and other mounts aswell ... COUGHOWLBEARCOUGH) weeks before Feywild launched so many of us saw it coming.
    "Confusion is the T-Rex of tire faucets."
    -Sir Bartholomew P. Skibbenheims III, Esquire, Twice Removed

steam.php?id=BPSkibbenheims&pngimg=http:%@^%@^www.backfiregaming.net%@^bartswap%@^bartsig.png&tborder=1
  • melekioreclesemelekioreclese Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    but its not half a year later. Its not even a month later from when the unicorn came out. My point is perfect world knew they were going to do this. Everyone has got to make money I agree. Nothing is for free. But enough is enough. Show a little love for the ones who pay your salary. There should of been a choice.
  • kwequakwequa Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    But its unique. Folks with the dusk may want the white one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dildronicusdildronicus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Lol, I don't understand why you wanted to prance around on a Unicorn to start with, but you got what you paid for and what was advertised. Hind sight is 20-20, and I feel bad for you, but just learn to accept it that you kinda got screwed. I'm sure it wasn't the first time, and most certainly won't be the last time, based on this game's track record. Kinda like all us GF's that got got thrown under the bus with this last patch and the Stalwart nerf. All the gear and enchants I paid for were stolen from me, with no recourse.
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I wasn't aware that the Dawn Unicorn was the ONLY thing that came in the Knights package. I'm reasonably sure that there were a ton of other perks that came in that pack. :rolleyes:

As someone who has also bought the knights pack. I fail to see how an over-priced grimace purple unicorn devalues the entire contents of my knights package or makes my Dawn unicorn any less special or unicorn'y