test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Flamestrike & Forgemaster Flame need to be Fixed

reshaimreshaim Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 21 Arc User
Hello, since the Fury of the Feywild patch we've got some issues with the DC powers.
- Flamestrike: This power doesn't do any critical at all.
- Forgemaster Flame: The Healing from this power was around by a 30/40%.
Unless this changes were intended, but that doesn't seem the fact since there was no comunnication about, could you please fix this issues?
Post edited by reshaim on

Comments

• evilderprimus88evilderprimus88 Member Posts: 148 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Yes please, fix this stuff. I experience the same problems and these two powers are almost always on my tab, so it's really annoying.
  • uri92uri92 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Same here.

No critical on Flame Strike which always used to be able to do criticals.
    My Forgemaster Flame healings have been reduced by around -30 or -40%. Note: I use greater vorpal
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    - DRAGON - ( Mehrea DC 13.1k ) - ( Volsung TR 11.7k )
  • faeriestormfaeriestorm Member Posts: 460 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    reshaim wrote: »
    Hello, since the Fury of the Feywild patch we've got some issues with the DC powers.
    Unless this changes were intended, but that doesn't seem the fact since there was no comunnication about, could you please fix this issues?
    I don't really make use of forgemaster's flame on my regular skill set so I don't have personal experience there, however even with my decent crit chance I have not gotten flamestrike to crit once since the content update. All my other spells have bene getting crits with the same frequency.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ulvielulviel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 741 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I use it all the time, since...and what other dmg skill do I have? Even with the heal broken. But if they fix that, maybe I'll be able to put Sunburst or Chains instead of my healing word.
  • azucarsaladoazucarsalado Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Same here for Forgemaster Flame.

I have also noticed that Flame Strike does a noticeable less damage (to the point that I have removed it from my daylies when soloing), although I could not have checked if it crits or not.

I have not read anything about these powers in the patch notes, so I assume they are non intentioned bugs.
    ^^'
    Jo Khon El, Potionholic Cleric of Torm.
    Odalas, Shield on the run.
  • vikingbradvikingbrad Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    reshaim wrote: »

Agree on Flamestrike used it on Troll thing at Midsummer festival - no crits.

I won't mention Daunting Light which crits quite nicely. Don't want any more nerfs that prevent DCs from doing any damage.
    Ricky Gervatheist Lvl 60 DC on Dragon Server
    Looking for a guild for PvE Dungeons to suit AEST evenings
  • oronessoroness Member Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    You've already mentioned it. Your point?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I want this class in NW. :o