test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Astral diomond discrepency

dragon95337dragon95337 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 9 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
i've noticed on the Orc seige that the astral diamonds awarded at the end are supposed to be 1000
but when you look in your money bag the amount is only 850

and if you look on the chat box it says it is distributed 200,200,200,250 ? what the heck is that about
i thought if you are awarded 1000 it should have been 1000

thanks
Post edited by dragon95337 on

Comments

• derpaderpistderpaderpist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Well they are 100% planning on decreasing the gains from this event and the separation of the granted currency is nothing but a proof for PWE's intentions .
    " We live in an age of the cheaply made, disposable, high priced junk. " - theunwarshed
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    This has been what appeared to be a rare bug since I can remember, and doesn't seem to matter which skirmish. Sometimes, usually if I was stuck in the terrain somewhere when the boss died, I'd get the "awarded astral diamonds" message with some reduced amount from what the chest would grant. Oddly, if I could free myself and get to the chest, the total amount earned between the chest and what the admin announcement said I'd been granted would total 1000AD. If the skirmish functions normally, you don't get an "awarded" message but just pick up your ADs from the chest, provided you finished it while the event was running.

@derpaderpist
    You got proof of that claim or is it just more of the usual out-to-get-us ranting?
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia