Install Arc
Options

Wow- you guys made a huge mistake- cryptic/pwe

124»

Comments

• Options
    stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    God another pissing contest about how many players the game has and how many actually play...so boring.

Anytime cryptic makes a statement like this the usual suspects starts crying foul. Who gives a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> Honestly? The game has a a metric ship-ton of players, Cryptic is making money hand over fist in their cash shop, Neverwinter will be around for years, so that's a success not a failure.

Rubbing your hands together and hoping that a game dies is just idiotic.
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • Options
    dost420dost420 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    seneca671 wrote: »
    My favorite part of this post is "70% loss player base." Umm... can you site some statistics on that?

*cite not site.
  • Options
    kuwayuokuwayuo Member Posts: 4
    edited August 2013
    snackas wrote: »
    I used my numbers based on people whom have left our community, if your looking for exact numbers do your own research.
    my fleet based upon live players not toons since I am biggest toon and grind al day for weeks and do need break but where problems are is many guilds want you on everyday and needs to be change to allow inactives that may be on other games doing stuff and guilds need to see that pwe not giving area of guild rules but should when they want us to many games. there are better and pwe should look at.
  • Options
    skalt112skalt112 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    God another pissing contest about how many players the game has and how many actually play...so boring.

Anytime cryptic makes a statement like this the usual suspects starts crying foul. Who gives a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> Honestly? The game has a a metric ship-ton of players, Cryptic is making money hand over fist in their cash shop, Neverwinter will be around for years, so that's a success not a failure.

Way I see it, if I am having fun, there are enough players. Numbers don't mean anything to me.
  • Options
    mutharexmutharex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013

Some people need to get their priorities straight in life.
    And maybe a proper job...
    Unfortunately, it's a trend though all the industry
  • Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    In a sense I couldn't care less how many people play the game as long as I have fun. However, that fact is that if the (paying) playerbase shrinks, the game will no longer be financially viable, and development will stop.

There is a number of things that Cryptic/PWE could have done to make the playerbase happier and more likely to stay and recommend the game, but their focus has to a large degree been on other things ... I guess we'll find out eventually what happens
    Hoping for improvements...