test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

BoP gear and making AD

siegebreaker187siegebreaker187 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Why is it the new dailies do not reward AD? Why is all the seal gear now BoP? Why is it we get xp from the dailies when the level cap was not increased? I guess they dont want us making AD...
Post edited by siegebreaker187 on

Comments

• Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    You new daily tasks from Lord Neverember do award ADs. They will also stack with dailies from Rhix.

If you're training a companion, you want to continue to receive XP. My main TR bought himself a cat yesterday and has already trained it up to level 13.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    siegebreaker187siegebreaker187 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yes one new daily that rewards ad and 10 that give xp...they want 300k ad to upgrade a basic companion to uncommon...
  • Options
    tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The fact the slalvager returns are in Rough ad is a little annoying too, although I guess it's easier to reach cap without getting bored.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • Options
    mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    You new daily tasks from Lord Neverember do award ADs. They will also stack with dailies from Rhix.

So we can turn in say one 4 PvP task for 4K AD from Rhix and 8K from Lord Neverember?

Or do you mean stack as you can do 4 PvP, get the reward form Lord and then do another 4 and get the reward from Rhix?
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Just do it 4x and turn in to both.

This also works when you outlevel dailies with fewer times to complete. You can pick up the new daily from Rhix, and then do (for example) one foundry and turn in the outstanding level 10 daily, and then do a second foundry and turn in the new one, as the first foundry counted towards both.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    walk2kwalk2k Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    actually just win pvp and it counts as 2 times.
    yesterday I had one decent game that lasted about 15 mins and one awful one 3 v 5 that we won in about 5 minutes (999 to 0)

so that's 12k AD from dailies in about 20 minutes. lol