test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

what about the astral diamonds i lost in gateway

rufinus122rufinus122 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
i was using gateway for neverwinter for a while to craft astral diamonds. when i could finally play the game the astral diamonds was no where to be found. i send a email 2 months ago and they said they are working on it. i need my astral diamonds i don't want to have done all that for nothing. i need some kind of compensation. please reply i think i have waited long enough.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• knightfalzknightfalz Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Nobody on the forum can help you. You need to contact support again.

Good luck to you.
  • zombieelviszombieelvis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Support has told me in the past that ADs lost are not able to be restored.
  • rufinus122rufinus122 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4
    edited August 2013
    Support has told me in the past that ADs lost are not able to be restored.

am not talking about the rollback or anything like that. it was just a bug. and ur saying now i wont be able to get the astral diamonds i waste all my time making. unbelievable!
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    . . . . . The gateway awards rough astral diamonds. If you do not refine your refine limit of rough astral diamonds each day, when you first log on next, your remaining limit will be automatically refined for you. This notice appears in system chat upon logging in. You may not have lost your astral diamonds, they may have just been added to your refined pool. If you're sure they're missing, send Support a ticket with the times of gateway use and the time you first logged in. Be sure to include your character's name this occurred on.
  • zombieelviszombieelvis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    rufinus122 wrote: »
    am not talking about the rollback or anything like that. it was just a bug. and ur saying now i wont be able to get the astral diamonds i waste all my time making. unbelievable!

Yes, I too have lost ADs because of in-game bugs. When I created tickets, multiple tickets, I was told they are unable to restore ADs.

I even pointed out that I had lost ADs that I had purchased with Zen, essentially losing my real world money. That didn't seem to matter. Still not ADs.