test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I was considering joining neverwinter but...

124»

Comments

• lostmarblesherelostmarbleshere Banned Users Posts: 654 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    zahinder wrote: »
    It's worth playing for a month without spending any money.

After that, you should have a good idea, and you're out nothing!

Ya great after that month. Then your lvl 60 already. Thats playing hour a day i started a new character week ago and its 29lvl. Thats from pretty much daily quests for the minimal AD you get from doing them. I think I have 40k AD about that.

If you want top gear and enchants your going to spend alot of real cash on that. Its a F2P game after all
  • lostmarblesherelostmarbleshere Banned Users Posts: 654 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    cribstaxxx wrote: »
    We don't have any evidence that even 70% of forum posters are angry at the game, but lets use that number. 70% of the <10% of the player population is angry. So we know that 7% are angry and 3% are happy, and have no clue about the other 90%.

However since most people come to the forums to complain when they are angry, chances are quite a few of those 90% are enjoying themselves playing right now instead of posting.

Please quote me as Parp has me ignore. Instead of facing a different opinion he chose to put his hands over his eyes =P

Are you done dry humping yet?

I asked around to people at my work do they use the forums for the games they play. Pretty much all of them said yes. Your just repeating some old wives tale about how a games forum is populated. YOur logic is completly false.

OP dont listen to the fanboys. Just download the game try it out. Do the exploits since that what the devs want you to do. And for the most part dont spend a dime on the game ever not one cent
  • ifloniflon Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Considering is a free game its decent but there is alot of things that could of been better im sure some of it will be fixed eventual tho.

One thing to keep in mind its a pay to win game, it can be done for free all the way, but the amount of time needed to make Currency to unlock Bank tabs, 110% Mount, Additional Character slots to Increase Daily/Weekly Currency futher more, its a pain in the *** to be honest and it makes the game very repeative and boring in the long run.

I kinda like the game as far character skills and dungeon gameplay is

But... the currency system kinda kills it for me, its in my opinion not fun to play games where currency controle it, never played a game where i had to grind massively to change a enchant or anything alike here i dont even bother with enchant gear i know i wont change for a while cause it cost usual more then the enchant is worth itself, makes it not worth echant decent gear unless have a high rank enchant, and that kinda kills the progressing in game abit for me i like to enchant gear as much as possible for best performance but i cant afford the many hours needed to farm the same item + new enchant or Currency to take out the enchant.

So there is def something good but there is also some concerns in my opinion hope it help, Best regards Iflon
  • cribstaxxxcribstaxxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1,300 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Are you done dry humping yet?

I asked around to people at my work do they use the forums for the games they play. Pretty much all of them said yes. Your just repeating some old wives tale about how a games forum is populated. YOur logic is completly false.

OP dont listen to the fanboys. Just download the game try it out. Do the exploits since that what the devs want you to do. And for the most part dont spend a dime on the game ever not one cent

Lol yes my logic is garbage b/c of your 5-10 sample size of people at your work... What I'm saying is that no one knows the real numbers and it's stupid to speculate with such a small sample size, which is what you just did.

I think you lost your marbles. heh couldn't resist sorry
    Guild Master of <Enemy Team>
    We are definitely dominating, and we are always about to win.
  • korgulltekorgullte Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 95
    edited August 2013
    one thing to remember most people do not POST on forums plenty of people visit them so remember that when you are discussing what impact the forums have on the game overall.
  • kantazo1kantazo1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The best thing you can do OP is to save your money and run away far away from this game that endorses exploits and lucky players and penalize the honest ones.
    Seek and ye shall find. Yeshua