test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Good Job Cryptic

crypticfailcrypticfail Member Posts: 40 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Good Job :rolleyes:;):p:
Post edited by crypticfail on

Comments

• ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    I'm glad you're enjoying yourself CrypticFail!

Make sure to keep any feedback you have constructive. :D
  • wuhsinwuhsin Banned Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Judging by his sn, there's absolutely zero chance he's being sarcastic. I'm a hundred percent sure he's sincerely praising Cryptic. :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • derpaderpistderpaderpist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Gj Cryptic and P2W , pff sry I always mistype the name of the company ofc I ment to say PWE ! Good job , waiting for the new patch to come , so I can do my proffs and log the fk out .
    " We live in an age of the cheaply made, disposable, high priced junk. " - theunwarshed
    edited August 2013
    Gj Cryptic and P2W , pff sry I always mistype the name of the company ofc I ment to say PWE ! Good job , waiting for the new patch to come , so I can do my proffs and log the fk out .

I don't even do proffs, I just check the forum to see if everyone is still wallowing in despair. If so, which they always are, I go play a diff game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bluedarkybluedarky Member Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    wuhsin wrote: »
    I don't even do proffs, I just check the forum to see if everyone is still wallowing in despair. If so, which they always are, I go play a diff game.

Then you'll be waiting forever to play the game as most MMO forums wallow in despair even if most the playerbase like the game.
    edited August 2013
    bluedarky wrote: »
    Then you'll be waiting forever to play the game as most MMO forums wallow in despair even if most the playerbase like the game.

Actually, I checked the forums for this other game I've been playing. Everyone there is overwhelmingly happy. No complaints about anything in the game. No complaints about automated responses from customer support. No community mods heavily censoring posts. You can even talk about competing MMO's freely there, because the devs aren't afraid of their competition like Cryptic/PWE is. I agree though, the overwhelming majority of MMO forums are full of negativity, but that isn't necessarily the fault of the players.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mbllanes199mbllanes199 Member, Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 429
    edited August 2013
    Actually, I checked the forums for this other game I've been playing. Everyone there is overwhelmingly happy. No complaints about anything in the game. No complaints about automated responses from customer support. No community mods heavily censoring posts. You can even talk about competing MMO's freely there, because the devs aren't afraid of their competition like Cryptic/PWE is. I agree though, the overwhelming majority of MMO forums are full of negativity, but that isn't necessarily the fault of the players.

Just wondering why are your still here. lol
  • knightfalzknightfalz Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited August 2013

Off you go then! Sounds like you found a gem. I can't imagine, then, why you feel compelled to keep coming here when you have found such an amazing game and forum community that you can enjoy.

It seems a bit bizarre, what with the wonderful game you have found.
    edited August 2013

Because this was supposed to be a D&D game for D&D fans, made by D&D fans, and I am naively hoping the devs will eventually make this game more D&D-ish if the players nudge them in the right direction, if that makes any sense. I know deep down this will most likely never happen though, so I'm getting off on watching this ship burn and sink. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2013
    knightfalz wrote: »
    Off you go then! Sounds like you found a gem. I can't imagine, then, why you feel compelled to keep coming here when you have found such an amazing game and forum community that you can enjoy.

It seems a bit bizarre, what with the wonderful game you have found.

Well, I have to leave for work shortly, so I don't really have time this morning to become fully immersed in that wonderful world. I'll be logging in when I get off work though. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited August 2013

When you reach a critical level of angst and whaaaa. Some troublesome individuals simply find they are unable to leave quietly and with a measure of dignity. Instead they have to go out with what they feel is rage and bravado. But due to the initial levels of angst and whaaa, it generally ends up looking like simply more angst and whaaaa.

They will eventually get tired and leave on their own, but normally long after there is any chance to preserve any dignity or bravado.
  • ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited August 2013

Which game is that? Name names so we can all join in this magical land of milk and honey.
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • kantazo1kantazo1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    PM me. I really need a fresh breeze.
    Seek and ye shall find. Yeshua
  • goddessuniquegoddessunique Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    It's against the ToS, but I'll PM it to anyone who wants to know. :D

Wait, I thought ESO wasn't released yet?:p
    Queen of Dragon Server
    Goddess Uniique, lvl 60 DC.
    PinkSugar, lvl 60 CW.
    Baby Cakes, lvl 60 GWF.
    *******, lvl 60 TR.
    Premium Juicebox, lvl 60 CW.
    Pink Exxxtacy, Ranger

There is NO pvp in Neverwinter.
    edited August 2013
    Wait, I thought ESO wasn't released yet?:p

This one is very similar to what most Elder Scrolls fans want out of ESO. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • devdev76devdev76 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Please PM me , i too would like to know
  • digesthisicknessdigesthisickness Member Posts: 169 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Me too, please!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I too would like to know what game this is. Could you PM me as well please?
  • ashlotteashlotte Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited August 2013

Ooo! Ooo! I know! It's called... his hand!

That or Archeage... Or both!
  • ashlotteashlotte Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Strippers always tell me I have soft hands, so they can't be that bad. :D

As for Archeage, I haven't even looked into that. Is it gewd?

Well, despite the fact that it has a cash shop.. albeit, such as GW2 where it's cosmetics, it's basically the biggest sandbox MMO since SWG and will be a heavy contender against Everquest Next...

BTW, it's being published by Trion Worlds. After what I've seen Trion do with Rift I'd say there's no finer company to do it than them.

EDIT: Wait a minute, I thought strip clubs had a "Look don't touch" policy? e__e;
  • jarlsburgjarlsburg Member Posts: 222 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013

PM me the name please. I would like to give it a try.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    Closing now, as it has gone off topic without constructiveness.
This discussion has been closed.