test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Feywild pack question

voodoo12voodoo12 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hi,
i purchased the feywild knight pack on thursday evening. but havent received anything yet.i know it doesnt go live for a few days yet.but ive noticed a few people on the forums have got the knight of the feywild title already?

bit puzzled?
Post edited by voodoo12 on

Comments

• zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    . . . . . The items from the pack will not be delivered until the Fury of the Feywild has launched, which is set for August 22nd. However, you may be able to claim some of them on the Preview (Test) Server to test around and play with in the interim.

. . . . . Your Knight of the Feywild title on the forums here should be available to you through your Control Panel (Click User CP up top, then Permission Groups on the left). If you don't see Permission Groups there, log out and log back in to update your permissions. You might also need to clear your cookies and cache in some circumstances.
  • voodoo12voodoo12 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hi,Zeb.

thank you for your reply but no permissions showing ? ive rebooted too ??
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    voodoo12 wrote: »
    Hi,Zeb.

. . . . . Thank you for the response. Just to make sure, please click on the following link and let me know what error message appears.

Permission Groups

. . . . . If this doesn't push the permissions through for you, I will need to forward this to get looked into and a resolve for you. However, this may take a few days, as it is the weekend and the Staff who deal with this might not be available through the weekend. In the interim, you may wish to file a Support Ticket (link up top, choose Account & Billing as the category in your ticket) in case it is a Billing Issue. If it is a forum issue, they will direct you to post here on the forums. If they do, reply to this thread and let me know or send me a PM.
    edited August 2013
    hi this is what comes up when i click it..........There are currently no public usergroups available for you to join.

i cant see it being a billing is as the transaction as been "completed" in my tansactions area
    edited August 2013
    Hi,
    i purchased the feywild knight pack on thursday evening. but havent received anything yet.i know it doesnt go live for a few days yet.but ive noticed a few people on the forums have got the knight of the feywild title already?

bit puzzled?
    zebular wrote: »
    . . . . . The items from the pack will not be delivered until the Fury of the Feywild has launched, which is set for August 22nd. However, you may be able to claim some of them on the Preview (Test) Server to test around and play with in the interim.

. . . . . Your Knight of the Feywild title on the forums here should be available to you through your Control Panel (Click User CP up top, then Permission Groups on the left). If you don't see Permission Groups there, log out and log back in to update your permissions. You might also need to clear your cookies and cache in some circumstances.
    Hi,Zeb.

zebular wrote: »
    . . . . . Thank you for the response. Just to make sure, please click on the following link and let me know what error message appears.

Permission Groups

. . . . . If this doesn't push the permissions through for you, I will need to forward this to get looked into and a resolve for you. However, this may take a few days, as it is the weekend and the Staff who deal with this might not be available through the weekend. In the interim, you may wish to file a Support Ticket (link up top, choose Account & Billing as the category in your ticket) in case it is a Billing Issue. If it is a forum issue, they will direct you to post here on the forums. If they do, reply to this thread and let me know or send me a PM.
    hi this is what comes up when i click it..........There are currently no public usergroups available for you to join.

i cant see it being a billing is as the transaction as been "completed" in my tansactions area
    . . . . . Thank you, forwarding this now. It may take a few days to get your Permission Groups fixed if it is a forum issue.
  • maisaanmaisaan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 166
    edited August 2013
    I have the same issue and if it's not available on the preview server, it's not attached to your account, and I suggest you send a ticket. Use the billing.
    I submitted my ticket 6 days ago and still haven't got it, but a friend of mine send a ticket and 16 hours later he got it on the preview, server, so it seems to depend on who reads them, how fast it goes.
    edited August 2013
    Ahhh do i have to have used the preview server? i havent used that at all.
    i just bought the feywild knight pack on thursday.i know its not unlocked for 5 days yet.but i was just puzzled by some of the forum users having the title but if they have been on the preview server.that might explain it ?
    edited August 2013
    Ahhh do i have to have used the preview server? i havent used that at all.
    i just bought the feywild knight pack on thursday.i know its not unlocked for 5 days yet.but i was just puzzled by some of the forum users having the title but if they have been on the preview server.that might explain it ?
    . . . . . Nope, you do not need to use the Preview server to unlock the forum title. We've been having issues with a small number (relatively) of users purchasing the packs not getting proper forum permissions upon receipt. When it is the case of this permission issue, it can easily be rectified by a few members of the PWE Forum Staff. Unfortunately, they don't always work through the weekends and have many other duties, so the weekend will off-set the speed of a resolve.

. . . . . Have you tried clearing your cookies and cache? You stated you had rebooted but didn't mention if you followed my instructions of logging in and out, as well as clearing your cookies/cache if the prior didn't work.
    edited August 2013
    Hi,Zeb.

thanks for the reply. yes ive done a reboot/login. and when my internet shutsdown.it clears my cache automatically.its not a must-have issue to be honest but i was more puzzled about others having the title. :)
    but if i can be checked at some stage that would be good thanks
  • rhoriangelusrhoriangelus Member Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The quickest way to get your pack applied properly (which it didn't, or you'd have the forum permissions) is to call the billing department during normal business hours. I had to wait until monday, and was on hold for 45 minutes, but it went MUCH faster than my ticket/forum inquiry went.
    edited August 2013
    Hi,Zeb.

thanks for the reply. yes ive done a reboot/login. and when my internet shutsdown.it clears my cache automatically.its not a must-have issue to be honest but i was more puzzled about others having the title. :)
    but if i can be checked at some stage that would be good thanks
    Thanks, I've forwarded this on for you.
    edited August 2013
    The quickest way to get your pack applied properly (which it didn't, or you'd have the forum permissions) is to call the billing department during normal business hours. I had to wait until monday, and was on hold for 45 minutes, but it went MUCH faster than my ticket/forum inquiry went.
    . . . . This is not the case in the issues for some users. Billing has no control over the forum permission issue and cannot fix that. When this particular issue happens, they send them to us. That phone number is only for Billing issues and will not provide technical support, they will direct such calls to the Support Site instead. When there is a billing issue with the packs, then yes they can help apply the pack. But when the issue is solely the forum permission bug, they have no access to fix that.
  • savagedeaconsavagedeacon Member Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I. like many others, had the same issue. I solved it by sending a ticket. If it is not solved at the first try however don't close the ticket and insist explainig further your reasons
  • akeetlebeetleakeetlebeetle Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I am having the exact same problem. I clicked the link you offered and it said there were no subscriptions availiable.

Thanks for looking into this for us.