test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Now that TRs are useless, how are we going to get nerfed again?

13»

Comments

• Options
    louwrinalouwrina Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Dear people,

I had so much fun with Neverwinter until now.

1th I cannot defeat the Pirate Captain with my 47lvl TR.
    I don't care about PVP and what they change balance there.
    I only play PVE and for me now it's like in FIFA when they patch Messi with a broken leg.
    I stop playing with this character, it just isn't fun anymore

2nd I also have a 60 lvl full epic GWP.
    Yesterday I played a few quests in the new area.
    Then it was so shocking to hear that I have to come back for more tomorrow?!?!
    My wife is happy, because I have more time shopping with her.
    It just isn't fun anymore.

3th Especially my 60 lvl GWF looked very shiny and cool with his epic armorset.
    Now it looks greyish and dull. I'm ashamed for his looks now.

4th Older issue.
    I bought 60 (!) enchanted keys for 50 Euro.
    It gives me nightmares, but not the horse.
    How much do they want me to spend?

I hope this message comes to the right persons and that they deal with this isues.
    If not I stop playing Neverwinter and wait for The Elder Scrolls On Line.
    And I'm 100% sure that I will not be the only one.

Nevertheless I wish them all the best and really hope that they will turn back from this deathend path.

Btw until now I transferred 200 Euro for this game.
  • Options
    tranglectranglec Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    What happened to the "Lurker's Assault will teleport you to your target"-thing? Is it a bug that it doesn't do that for me or did they just not do that?
  • Options
    lordkelthornlordkelthorn Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    my TR still shining... not my fault if you guys are counting on hit&run strat with LA+LB to one shot people and maybe imposisble to catch/fog to stay a bit more in battle......

now that LB cant one shot most peoples.... it will be fun for everybody and we will find which TR are really skilled and which are just kids using cheesy strat....

GWF got nerfed badly;but some of the nerf is official bug

GF got one of their set nerfed; but overall no buff/nerf

CW seems to far better, they acquire some survivability, same for DC... thanks to nerf to other classes.

The real problem is still the same : TENEBROUS...
  • Options
    parmezana1parmezana1 Member Posts: 36
    edited August 2013
    I haven't played TR to such extend to know what was before and after the patch, I only levelled up one to lvl9 to check the mechanics, but as a CW I was dead one-hit before the patch and I am dead one-hit after the patch by TRs. I speak as an observer of the events.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "With the force of Wind and Ice , I shall rise..."
  • Options
    springmeadowspringmeadow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 36
    edited August 2013
    So we shouldn't play a TR unless we are certified mind-numbing, professional weapon Masters, that do this for a living?
    And if we fall into the category of people who can't be here 24 hrs a day or do this with their every waking moment, we don't deserve to play too?
  • Options
    imthelonewolfimthelonewolf Member Posts: 36
    edited August 2013
    Update:
    This patch seriously lost interest in me playing the game. This patch sucks. This 8 CoS is probably the most annoying thing.
    Anyone notice the power nerf to every skill? Yeah. Thats what I thought.

Oh, and while looking at GF, all I see is faster, more damage, etc.
  • Options
    drenchkatdrenchkat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    haha I have 11k TR and these changes really dont effect the way I play. I dont see why everyone is so upset. It just means you ACTUALLY have to play for once. I use Dazing Strike, Lashing Blade, Deft Strike, Sly Flourish, Cloud of Steel, and Shocking Execution Daily ((Obviously not in that order))... Whats the problem lol!? You guys STILL can use that stupid skilllesss ability of Impact Shot and 2-3 shot people WITH EASEEEEEEE!

And yes I also EVADE peoples attacks, have to actually use strategy before running into combat, and pick on players who health is already down. But guess what a rogue is supposed to do... ALL OF THOSE THINGS haha. Yeah nerfs suck and they did hit us HARD with it, but come one just adapt, actually use some skill and PWN... cuz I do!

-Marek (Dragon Server)
  • Options
    scionhartscionhart Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Sadly, i created 3 TRs and it is very disappointing to see him struggle with his DPS now.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    drenchkat wrote: »
    haha I have 11k TR and these changes really dont effect the way I play. I dont see why everyone is so upset. It just means you ACTUALLY have to play for once. I use Dazing Strike, Lashing Blade, Deft Strike, Sly Flourish, Cloud of Steel, and Shocking Execution Daily ((Obviously not in that order))... Whats the problem lol!? You guys STILL can use that stupid skilllesss ability of Impact Shot and 2-3 shot people WITH EASEEEEEEE!

And yes I also EVADE peoples attacks, have to actually use strategy before running into combat, and pick on players who health is already down. But guess what a rogue is supposed to do... ALL OF THOSE THINGS haha. Yeah nerfs suck and they did hit us HARD with it, but come one just adapt, actually use some skill and PWN... cuz I do!

-Marek (Dragon Server)

I have an 11k TR and I still stomp in PvP... although I did finally get a 110 mount so that kinda changes a lot.
    Using a skillset like that you must play some bad people.
  • Options
    ravinravin Member Posts: 587 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    louwrina wrote: »
    Dear people,

I had so much fun with Neverwinter until now.

1th I cannot defeat the Pirate Captain with my 47lvl TR.
    I don't care about PVP and what they change balance there.
    I only play PVE and for me now it's like in FIFA when they patch Messi with a broken leg.
    I stop playing with this character, it just isn't fun anymore

2nd I also have a 60 lvl full epic GWP.
    Yesterday I played a few quests in the new area.
    Then it was so shocking to hear that I have to come back for more tomorrow?!?!
    My wife is happy, because I have more time shopping with her.
    It just isn't fun anymore.

3th Especially my 60 lvl GWF looked very shiny and cool with his epic armorset.
    Now it looks greyish and dull. I'm ashamed for his looks now.

4th Older issue.
    I bought 60 (!) enchanted keys for 50 Euro.
    It gives me nightmares, but not the horse.
    How much do they want me to spend?

I hope this message comes to the right persons and that they deal with this isues.
    If not I stop playing Neverwinter and wait for The Elder Scrolls On Line.
    And I'm 100% sure that I will not be the only one.

Nevertheless I wish them all the best and really hope that they will turn back from this deathend path.

Btw until now I transferred 200 Euro for this game.

Have fun in your $15 a month game with a cash shop.
    =\/= ================================ =\/=
    Centurion maximus92
    12th Legion, Romulan Republic
    12th Fleet

=\/= ================================ =\/=
  • Options
    zalcszalcs Banned Users Posts: 345 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    While lashing blade 1 hits were veeery common with lurkers on most things, the real problem is gwf and gf. Gwf did get some nerfs last patch, but nothing super significant. Gf wasn't touched at all really, except the pve set. I dunno bout you guys, but i'm constantly getting 2 hit by GUARDIAN fighters with tenebs, it kinda sucks. Also, 3-4 people can struggle to kill certain gwf's while they're doing great damage with tenebrous burst etc...

Honestly, what really needs a nerf is tenebs. It's only obtained from lockboxes, which you have to pay for. Oh, and the boxes are discontinued now, so yeah... My guess is that they refuse to nerf them because so many people pay2win to have them.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    This games depressing me. Did ITC ever get nerfed? It feels like it doesnt work a lot.
  • Options
    respectpaysrespectpays Member Posts: 344 Arc User
    it only works 50% of time theirs glitches all ove rplace
  • Options
    kweassakweassa Member Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    "Holy necrothread, Batman!"
    Stop making excuses. Be a man.
    If you know something to be broken, stop using it.
    Otherwise, you've got no right to be speaking of 'balance.'
  • Options
    drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    No chit... WTF.​​
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance