test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[HD Video] Heimdall - Sentinel GWF 36k HP 1200 Regen 7 GTE

Comments

• Options
    nightfer01nightfer01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 133 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    Its no use fighting with lantis :D its a lost battle anyways /dont think Im defending him, I am making fun of him hardly/. Hes just another guy who exploited the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> out the game to gain significant advantage over others in the early stages of the game and now thinks "hey Im strong, everyone knows me, Im famous".
  • Options
    llantissllantiss Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Touched a nerve, huh? And I wasn't assuming anything the evidence is there plain as day. You can continue to deny it til your face turns blue if you want. Won't change the obvious.

Definition of RENOWN
    : a state of being widely acclaimed and highly honored : fame

Saying, "I am a somebody people know me! Who are you? You're a nobody!" Falls into the category I described, buddy.

You are even more stupid than I thought, please go on, I think you and that nightfer01 guy can be great buddies, I mean you both hang to false information and think you make a point.
  • Options
    smittyfrankosmittyfranko Member Posts: 86
    edited August 2013
    llantiss wrote: »
    You are even more stupid than I thought, please go on, I think you and that nightfer01 guy can be great buddies, I mean you both hang to false information and think you make a point.

There's nothing more to go on about. Now I just watch you turn blue in the face as you curse and throw insults with a big :D on my face.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    They are nerfing bouth GF and TR and GWF aswell, what you gonna play now? CW? I feel that CWs will be loved after this patch :D Yeah you can say quite a huge list of things for CW in the balance patch -> most of them are actually fixing not working and existing problems with some of the spells and feats, only 1 feat gets a 5% dmg nerf.

Lantis: If you have nothing to say other than insult people, dont say it ok? You are not that smart and I know Im too laazy to actually check the forums threads and find out how bad you are. GL!
  • Options
    degraafinationdegraafination Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    nightfer01 wrote: »
    Yeah you can say quite a huge list of things for CW in the balance patch -> most of them are actually fixing not working and existing problems with some of the spells and feats, only 1 feat gets a 5% dmg nerf.

CW PVP nerfs are pretty hard, but nothing game breaking.

1. The Snap Freeze hit applies mainly to the Dailies. It won't apply to Ice Knife and Ice Storm, both of which are bread-and-butter PVP skills.

2. The hit to Severe Reaction is tough because it can now be resisted. It already only procs 1/6 times or so. CC resist is common among tankier classes, and that is when the feat is really needed.
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
    Join Essence of Aggression: PVP-ing Hard Since Beta!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    CW PVP nerfs are pretty hard, but nothing game breaking.

1. The Snap Freeze hit applies mainly to the Dailies. It won't apply to Ice Knife and Ice Storm, both of which are bread-and-butter PVP skills.

2. The hit to Severe Reaction is tough because it can now be resisted. It already only procs 1/6 times or so. CC resist is common among tankier classes, and that is when the feat is really needed.
    Yes its a severe loss from Snap Freeze and I dont like it at all cause it says cold-based spells not cold-based dailys but in the end I can replace it with the feat that gives me bonus dmg on spells affected by chill /cause I dont have it due to using Snap Freeze mainy on my Ice Knife. I havent tried it yet but I think the combination of RoE+CoI can do even more dmg based on the current feats I have.

The loss of Severe Reaction was expected, I didnt even know it worked on targets when they are immuned to CCs. If it was like that, I agree to the actual fix of the feat, not a nerf but a fix, there is a huge difference.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Lantis: If you have nothing to say other than insult people, dont say it ok? You are not that smart and I know Im too laazy to actually check the forums threads and find out how bad you are. GL!

Funny this reply is coming from you, I guess you're too "smart" to realize it was you who trash talked the OP and caused an additional 5-6 pages of tl;dr of your garbage, Mr "I'm pro MMOer, i know everything there is to know about this game".

And GL to you too, you will never find a post of me saying anything without having concrete evidence on the issue.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Yes its a severe loss from Snap Freeze and I dont like it at all

Snap freeze doesn't even work, confirmed by multiple people testing ingame and forum threads, but I guess you knew that right?
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    So why is the nerf on something that doesnt even work??? Do you even have a brain cell that work? If it wasnt working noone wouldve care and it wouldve been fixed. that thread is from 2 months ago when I stopped playing, back then it used to work sometimes. I am gonna test it in a few mins if you dont mind.

EDIT: Working as intended, increases the dmg by approximately 20% on targets not affected by chill. Sorry to dissapoint you but this feat is actually working.
  • Options
    ayrouxayroux Member Posts: 4,271 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    nightfer01, a TR posted a pvp vid here: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?449301-I-crit-60k-on-your-face-bro

Isnt that your que to go post "I see no skill here, just a flavor of the month build, just doing daily crits which take no skill, im a pro pvper, see my videos I made two months ago that show im uber leet, I know everything about everybuild ever imagined, I dont play anymore, just troll forums to tell people about how good I am cause If I dont they might forget"
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    And I just thought you are not going to talk to me anymore... guess the good days without your opinions are over. This video was actually more fun than yours to me :D sry to dissapoint you :D. 1 hit kills are more fun than some guy running around and tanking few people while taking 0 damage and relying on enchants and a bugged skill. GG WP!

Why I didnt comment on that thread? Cause I dont see anything wrong with it. You provoked me, now you will deal with it :D If expressing my opinion is against the rules, then ban my acc for XX time I dont mind, if not, I dont give a fk :D

PS: Do you even know what a PRO is? You use the word as you know what it means. I have NEVER said I am pro PVPer or a PRO MMOer. My career as a pro is none of your business as I stated multiple times already. Show me where I said I am a pro. If you dont, just stfu and stop making a fool of yourself.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    I dont wanna get things going again, but let me get this straight...

My "set up" (which I admit is very powerful and needs tweaking) but it requires character placement, encounter timing, and opponent knowledge about the game to utilize properly, and my video was merely highlighting the burst capability of tene enchants (I didnt even show any "face tank" clips, which is what you claim?) and you said it was boring and takes no skill and is relying on a "bugged" skill...

Then you say that a video of a guy 1 shotting people (relying on a VERY broken skill, that is getting almost a 200% NERF) is more entertaining to you and you claim there is nothing "wrong" with it? When the OP even says "I made this video as a "good bye" to the lurkers OPness."

I honestly cant tell if your real or just the biggest troll ive ever met...
  • Options
    esteenaesteena Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1
    edited August 2013
    Well, this thread had a good potential i actually enjoyed and learnt from the video. But there is always some jealous kids who like to chime in and start talking <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> about the OP (nightfer01 is obviously one of them) by saying unproductive things that leads to no where than embarrassing him/her self by the amount of retardness coming out of their narrow minds.

So nightfer01 you are just jealous of the OP's gear and ability to crush anyone, including your weak characters, so whether you prove him wrong by showing a better demonstration(yes i saw your videos and you are actually horrible) or just walk away because you are getting boring with your non-sense arguments. Cheers
  • Options
    cribstaxxxcribstaxxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1,300 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    There are actually quite a bit better belt and rings than the ones you chose and they cost mayve 2k each. You could easily reach 38-39k with the right starting stats and rank 8 radiants.

That being said the only OP part about this is Tene enchants. How is building a character super tanky OP? Without tene's our damage is pathetic.

The fact that 1% of GWF can afford 7 Gtene's doesn't mean we should nerf all GWF's. So tired of hearing how OP we are when we trade virtually all damage for tankiness.

Edit: also that video of a TR 1 shotting people is with a perfect vorpal, again meaning 1% of TR's have attained this. All this crying about nerf b/c of incredible gear has got to stop. I have been playing since open beta and If I sold every piece of gear I ever recieved on every character (I have 4 60's all with 11k+ GS) I still probably couldn't even afford a greater vorpal.
    Guild Master of <Enemy Team>
    We are definitely dominating, and we are always about to win.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    esteena wrote: »
    Well, this thread had a good potential i actually enjoyed and learnt from the video. But there is always some jealous kids who like to chime in and start talking <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> about the OP (nightfer01 is obviously one of them) by saying unproductive things that leads to no where than embarrassing him/her self by the amount of retardness coming out of their narrow minds.

So nightfer01 you are just jealous of the OP's gear and ability to crush anyone, including your weak characters, so whether you prove him wrong by showing a better demonstration(yes i saw your videos and you are actually horrible) or just walk away because you are getting boring with your non-sense arguments. Cheers

Thanks Esteena,

I think the Terror enchant is going to replace MOST GPF enchants out there. I think tene users are still better suited with GPF though because of the DoT that can give serious procs with tene.

Without testing it (just back of the envelope math here) its seems the Perf Terror > GPF for any player WITHOUT tene. If you use tene, and are melee (either GWF/GF) I think GPF is your best bet. TRs can still get procs via ranged and I think Vorpal builds are stronger than tene anyways for TRs so I dont have an opinion there.

But the 12% necrotic damage with a GWF is roughly 120 damage a HIT meaning in unstoppable you can easily fire off 8-12 hits very quickly meaning 960-1440 damage NECROTIC which is the same as 1 greater tene or better... Then factor the 20% defense reduction and itll boost damage more. The positive trade off that again is NOT tested there is how long the Terror enchant debuff lasts. I KNOW GPF doesnt last long at all and basically falls off the second you stop attacking, so there is a pro and a con versus Terror there.

however back to tene, you can still get tene procs off the DoT from GPF so even when you are being kited around by a DC/CW/TR you can still chance some procs which makes a BIG difference. If they fix that, Terror will win hands down.

The ONLY thing I will test when I get a perf terror is using 1/5 on deep gash (or w.e it is) that gives a bleed on crit. This MIGHT be able to give an adequate substitute for GPF ticks (since most of the time you will crit atleast once) however, I still think more ticks per second = more tene procs overall = more necrotic damage.
  • Options
    esteenaesteena Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1
    edited August 2013
    cribstaxxx wrote: »
    . I have been playing since open beta and If I sold every piece of gear I ever recieved on every character (I have 4 60's all with 11k+ GS) I still probably couldn't even afford a greater vorpal.

If you have focused on one character you could have had a greater vorpal and greater SF even.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    There are actually quite a bit better belt and rings than the ones you chose and they cost mayve 2k each.

Please share. The rings I have are pure regen (+217) because regen > HP. So its not all about HP stacking here... Also a better belt that +1151 HP?! I HAVE to see that...

If only they made seal of the executioner for ALL classes... that ring would easily be BiS...
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    esteena wrote: »
    If you have focused on one character you could have had a greater vorpal and greater SF even.

I am a pretty casual player and haven't spent any money, also I have some terrible luck in CN heh, like 50+ runs and only twice did I win the roll, one of those times it was my Orb and I equipped it.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    You cant be super tanky and have super dmg, that is the broken thing in this build. What makes this build OP is that gtenes. There is no mechanic in Neverwinter to deal with extremely tanky builds with tons of armor, deflection and HP due to missing dmg based on oponents health. If there was such a mechanic, none of those builds would be worth something. That means there is no way to counter this build other than going for extreme dmg and rely on crits and mostly LUCK. TRs can deal with this somewhat easily but since they are getting their main dmg source nerfed by 40%, it wount be that easy now. Since GWF are getting a severe nerf on unstoppable /expected nerf/ it will be much better now. Call me whatever you want, I dont care cause people like you will never prosper in other games and will never learn. Simple as that!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    ayroux wrote: »
    Please share. The rings I have are pure regen (+217) because regen > HP. So its not all about HP stacking here... Also a better belt that +1151 HP?! I HAVE to see that...

the greater ring of health provided 190 regen and 500 hp, and thickgristle belt gives 150 regen 70 def 70 defl and 600 hp, I personally like the 500 hp over 27 regen points. and then I think 150 regen 70 def 70 defl beats out 551 HP on belt. I have 37k with rank 6 radiants and missing 2 points in con vs if I had better stat allocation. 54% deflect with weapon master stacks, 1250 ish regen (1770 or so ticks) ~3200 def. I have same other gear including weapon, although I have wondered about ice axe with it having 225 regen on it.

Either way if you go up against heavily geared opponents you are still very quickly killed when debuffed and focused. This build decimates pugs I agree, but against a guild they can either ignore you or focus you and prone juggle.

Edit: Also have you tried thunderhead enchant aryoux? I imagine that would be incredible if 2-3 melee are beating on you. I'm saving for one now
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    You cant be super tanky and have super dmg, that is the broken thing in this build. What makes this build OP is that gtenes. There is no mechanic in Neverwinter to deal with extremely tanky builds with tons of armor, deflection and HP due to missing dmg based on oponents health. If there was such a mechanic, none of those builds would be worth something. That means there is no way to counter this build other than going for extreme dmg and rely on crits and mostly LUCK. TRs can deal with this somewhat easily but since they are getting their main dmg source nerfed by 40%, it wount be that easy now. Since GWF are getting a severe nerf on unstoppable /expected nerf/ it will be much better now. Call me whatever you want, I dont care cause people like you will never prosper in other games and will never learn. Simple as that!

Again you are showing great ignorance there.

You can actually counter that build by stacking plague fire debuff +RoI on the GWF. it can make his defense go down to negative values and his only defensive mechanic will be deflection or running to get a pot.

Any CW can keep the stacks permanently on him by using conduit of ice. Would take 2~3 people to kill him though but he will melt down pretty quick.

Learn the game before you talk <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.You sound like you just turned 60 with that non-sense you just said.
    the greater ring of health provided 190 regen and 500 hp, and thickgristle belt gives 150 regen 70 def 70 defl and 600 hp, I personally like the 500 hp over 27 regen points. and then I think 150 regen 70 def 70 defl beats out 551 HP on belt. I have 37k with rank 6 radiants and missing 2 points in con vs if I had better stat allocation. 54% deflect with weapon master stacks, 1250 ish regen (1770 or so ticks) ~3200 def. I have same other gear including weapon, although I have wondered about ice axe with it having 225 regen on it.

Either way if you go up against heavily geared opponents you are still very quickly killed when debuffed and focused. This build decimates pugs I agree, but against a guild they can either ignore you or focus you and prone juggle.

Do the items mentioned have defense or offense slots? thanks.
  • Options
    edited August 2013

again this is coming from someone that only pugs and never does competitive PvP, I'm sorry but this has to be true. I did some guild vs guild matches just last night and the other team either focused me with 4-5 players and I died in seconds while prone, or they just sent 1 tanky player to sit on the same point as me and neither of us could kill each other, very simple to counter when you don't do a lot of damage. Tene's on the other hand give it big burst, I have no doubt ayroux tore the other team up with super tankiness + super burst =)
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Nightfer01,

Im gonna give you some advice because clearly you have not played against this build nor have you played with it yourself.

When you play against GOOD players its NOT super dmg. The only times you have super dmg is versus pugs or people who dont know how to play well.

In competitive matches like a premade versus a premade, more than likely I will be on the far point from my team attempting to backcap/contest the point. Again more than likely I will be going 1v1 against another Sent GWF, a Regen GF/TR OR a DC who is impossible for me to kill. Why? Because tene is good burst damage but HORRIBLE dps so for fights that last more than say 10 seconds, the tenes dont help out actually that much and the LONGER the fight lasts, the worse they actually are. and the better suited I would be with something like dark/radiant enchants since those provide more DPS.

Even CWs I have played that are good can kite me around for 2 min plus because I cant get near them for long enough to do damage.

And as other have mentioned "like Dkcandy who plays a GF" Its actually very easy to counter a GWF, you either stack another tanky character against them to "hard counter" them, OR you sent two players like a TR/CW or Gf+either TR or CW, OR heck you can send a non sent GWF + Tr there are TONS of combos that basically wtfpwn a Sent GWF.

The ONLY way a Sent GWF can "tank" is unstoppable. WOnce you learn to counter that one trick pony mechanic, its very easy to kill a GWF because when they are NOT unstoppable they are actually pretty squishy. I have had TRs who are good time their lashing blades and crit me for 25k+ which basically one shots me since I am almost never at full hp and rely on regen ticks to stay alive...

I have had CWs Ice Knife me for 20k+, I have had GFs (this is more rare) 15k+ crit me with a decent timed knights challenge+bull rush or lunge strike.

So there are TONS of counters...

Most of what you see in my video is playing against scrubs with lower end GS who dont understand 1) the machanic of unstoppable or 2) how they should play (as their class) against a regen tene sent gwf.

All of my "good" matches end up being against equally geared players in which 90% of the fight is me 1v1ing another DC/GF/TR/GWF who is speced TO counter me, and eventually I die when the opposing team respawns -> 3v1 me in which I get blown up -> respawn -> back to contest far point and round around 1v1 against someone for another 5+min to then repeat the process of dying to a 3v1 where there is NOTHING I can do, to respawn and do the same thing again.

So is this build strong? Yes versus weaker under geared opponents who lack knowledge about the skills I have... But isnt that anyother build as well?

Just like cribstaxxx said though, just because my character is BiS for pvp, doesnt that mean BY DEFINITION that players with lower GS wont be able to beat me?

Now I get that gear CAN carry players in this game and that at 60 gear makes a WORLD of difference, but that is the case with ANY build. geared DCs are gods... Non geared ones arent worth ANYTHING. Same with TRs same with GFs same with CWs....
  • Options
    edited August 2013

Edit: Also have you tried thunderhead enchant aryoux? I imagine that would be incredible if 2-3 melee are beating on you. I'm saving for one now

All these items use Defensive slots meaning no tene enchants in them. I DO agree with your conclusion and why I stated before im not even fully specced for regen/tanky because of the tene.

If ALL i did was 5v5 I wouldnt stack tene but since I do both pug/premade and I like to do 1v1s and 1v2s and try and win, I prefer my tene enchants.

But those ARE very good items!
  • Options
    edited August 2013

Very well put.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    All these items use Defensive slots meaning no tene enchants in them. I DO agree with your conclusion and why I stated before im not even fully specced for regen/tanky because of the tene.

If ALL i did was 5v5 I wouldnt stack tene but since I do both pug/premade and I like to do 1v1s and 1v2s and try and win, I prefer my tene enchants.

But those ARE very good items!

ahhh yeah I forgot about offense slots for Tene's, I see now =)
  • Options
    degraafinationdegraafination Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Heimdall is a beast. Biggest challenge as a CW playing against him is that he has great CC resist, making Repels and EF very short lived. Normally, I love dueling GWFs for point control, because even if I cannot kill them, I tend to keep the point via enough Chilling and knocking. It's great fun. Heimdall is one of the better Sents out there. It was back and forth a bit until I was stomped. Keep up the good work.
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
    Join Essence of Aggression: PVP-ing Hard Since Beta!
  • Options
    erdokanerdokan Member Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    modimor wrote: »
    Nice vid, and a perfect example to show the devs why Tenes needs a drastic change. I would say the procs of em stand for about 40% of your dmg.

Huh. Guess I'm not coming back to Neverwinter after all. I find it quite amazing how tene's are apparently going to remain untouched while they are releasing a balance patch soon. Regen needs a serious nerf aswell, but whatever.

Tene's not being nerfed is enough of a sign that the PvP aspect of this game is not going to get improved any time soon because the people that produce these patches have no clue how to identify and fix the real/biggest issues that make certain classes/builds too OP. And for those who say that PvP isn't supposed to be a big part of this game - well perhaps Cryptic should stop basing 99% of the balance changes on PvP related matters then.
    David Valtiere, Lvl 70 TR with perfect Lvl 60 gear which I don't want to replace cause nostalgia yo ;_;
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Heimdall is a beast. Biggest challenge as a CW playing against him is that he has great CC resist, making Repels and EF very short lived. Normally, I love dueling GWFs for point control, because even if I cannot kill them, I tend to keep the point via enough Chilling and knocking. It's great fun. Heimdall is one of the better Sents out there. It was back and forth a bit until I was stomped. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for the complement! And yes you fit into that category of better CWs who can kite me for a very long and very frustrating time... When you know your opponent, you can play to their weaknesses much more giving you a very obvious edge, which good players can tell who other good players are...
    erdokan wrote: »
    Huh. Guess I'm not coming back to Neverwinter after all. I find it quite amazing how tene's are apparently going to remain untouched while they are releasing a balance patch soon. Regen needs a serious nerf aswell, but whatever.

Tene's not being nerfed is enough of a sign that the PvP aspect of this game is not going to get improved any time soon because the people that produce these patches have no clue how to identify and fix the real/biggest issues that make certain classes/builds too OP. And for those who say that PvP isn't supposed to be a big part of this game - well perhaps Cryptic should stop basing 99% of the balance changes on PvP related matters then.

Honestly I think the nerf is coming. The Devs are making it so no more tene can be obtained meaning that the existing ones are going to die off (eventually I think some people who have them will quite, others that have lesser/normal will eventualyl all be combined into greaters and only <1% of players will have them.

I think the inability to get them moving forward IS the first step towards the balance and I think eventually once the popularity of it has died down and players move away from them, the DEVs will come in and fix them.

I am REALLY hoping that they will come out with a big "PVP patch/expansion" in which they not only tweak current pvp/tene enchants etc, but also add more maps and more game types.

If past patches are any indication, Cryptic DOES monitor these forums and respond (it just takes them a LONG LONG time to do so).

There are tons of examples of this and I think once they FIRST remove their ability to make money off an enchant they will nerf it... makes logical sense no?

I STILL have some faith in this game and REALLY hope the DEVs introduce more pvp content... I think and hope feywind is a decent step towards that and coming eventually will be a big pvp fix/patch... Maybe next year?

/fingerscrossed.
  • Options
    erdokanerdokan Member Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Thanks for the complement! And yes you fit into that category of better CWs who can kite me for a very long and very frustrating time... When you know your opponent, you can play to their weaknesses much more giving you a very obvious edge, which good players can tell who other good players are...

Honestly I think the nerf is coming. The Devs are making it so no more tene can be obtained meaning that the existing ones are going to die off (eventually I think some people who have them will quite, others that have lesser/normal will eventualyl all be combined into greaters and only <1% of players will have them.

I think the inability to get them moving forward IS the first step towards the balance and I think eventually once the popularity of it has died down and players move away from them, the DEVs will come in and fix them.

I am REALLY hoping that they will come out with a big "PVP patch/expansion" in which they not only tweak current pvp/tene enchants etc, but also add more maps and more game types.

If past patches are any indication, Cryptic DOES monitor these forums and respond (it just takes them a LONG LONG time to do so).

There are tons of examples of this and I think once they FIRST remove their ability to make money off an enchant they will nerf it... makes logical sense no?

I STILL have some faith in this game and REALLY hope the DEVs introduce more pvp content... I think and hope feywind is a decent step towards that and coming eventually will be a big pvp fix/patch...

/fingerscrossed.

There's a flipside to what you're saying though - if it's true that tenes are being discontinued then that means the people who don't own tenes right now will be unable to obtain them and will have to pay high prices if they want to get them. I sold my greater tenes because I didn't like the way I'd have to play with a rogue to make the most out of them, but I'm perfectly fine with that. I'm able to handle myself very well in PUG vs PUG or when soloing Gaunt, getting the highest score -very- often.

Thing is, on Dragon shard there's a guild that came up with this regen build for a GWF, yeah? It's the biggest guild on there now since they merged with 6 or so other guilds. After a series of nerfs against basically everything except regen and tenes, it turned out that regen + hp + greater tenes build then became so OP that it basically became the best gear set BY FAR for all classes except CW.

They shared their build with every person in the guild and probably outside of the guild aswell. Noobs love it because they haven't spent anything on gear yet, and to top it off - all the gear pieces required for this are DIRT CHEAP. The only thing that costs a lot of AD = the tenes + armor/weap enchant. Playing against them kind of becomes unavoidable when they spawncamp gaunt non stop, and often show up in PvP matches because there are a lot of them.

So the result of all this is that the people who bought the most expensive gear (not best) are either forced to spend even more AD on the tenes + removing enchants from their current gear, or they will simply be inferior in top tier PvP matches against the guild that has focused on this regen build so much.

In all the games I've played I've never experienced the scenario where gear that is less rare and 20x cheaper is actually better than the -what is supposed to be- best gear (example: ancient ex neck of blessings vs bers amulet of vitality). Makes logical sense no? Yeah, not really lol. And what Heimdall doing is nothing magical really - it only proves my point. Abusing a ridic overpowered stat (regen, nice blue surgeon bands etc) + tenes. I refuse to play and earn even more AD just because the devs fail to fix the above regen/tenes issue, when I actually own the best gear and worked for it aswell. This patch will make things even worse for people that don't run this build from the looks of it, so I will not be returning.

P.S. Let me guess, people are still spawncamping Gaunt yeah? It's been several months now, which again proves my point. The people that produce these patches are 'fixing' everything else before they finally change something about the biggest issues that are really hurting this game. Ex: 8 CoS charges instead of 12. Lmfao irl. Huzzah, teh balance has come! Give me a break.
    David Valtiere, Lvl 70 TR with perfect Lvl 60 gear which I don't want to replace cause nostalgia yo ;_;