test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New weapon skin from event... Cyptic Studios or PWE please read and respond.. ty

tribalsagetribalsage Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hello I'm looking for a response from Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment please.

I'm gonna try to explain this as best I can. I received 2 weapons skin from the new event chest. I went to see what it looked like and it charged me 60,000 AD and now I'm stuck with this skin on my weapon. I didn't want to permanently put the skin on I wanted to just view them on my weapons to decide if I wanted to use them or not. How I found out it charged me is I went to view another one and it told me I didn't have enough AD. I'm glad I didn't have it or I would be out of 120k AD. There should of been some kind of warning to let me know...

I just would like my 60k AD back and also to remove the skin from my weapon please.. Can someone from support PLEASE contact me so we can fix this issue.

Thank you

Thank you
Post edited by tribalsage on

Comments

• beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    To contact a GM and get a reply, you need to submit a ticket in-game. H key. This forum is not monitored by customer support staff.

For future reference, all you need to do to "preview" a bound weapon is equip it. No tinkering with the appearance change window necessary.

The change appearance window does tell you what it will cost in ADs to transmute an item. You have buttons to confirm (changes and charges you) and cancel (no cost, closes window). I wouldn't know about a secondary confirmation pop-up because I've never actually transmuted anything. It sounds like there isn't one, but it seems like it shouldn't be needed since you have to click confirm for anything to happen already.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia