test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Known Issue] Call to Arms queues - Event EXTENDED!

Comments

• Options
    scionertscionert Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    still takes forever to que... even with full group.

fix fail.
  • Options
    centur1ancentur1an Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    IS IT HELL FIXED........... still waiting 20/30 minutes

Edit 44 minutes and we have full party now 3 people have left

EPIC FAIL CRYPTIC !! WELL FCUKING DONE.......
  • Options
    rustedheartzrustedheartz Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Not fixed. Waited for 30 mins with a FULL GROUP. No dice. Gave up because no one wanted to wait forever. Might as well mail us all that wolf pet for this screw up.
  • Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    It works nicely now...5 minute wait when queueing as a DC - just about what I feel is normal - gives me just enmough time to sell the loot between runs.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • Options
    powereddjinnpowereddjinn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Not fixed. Waited for 30 mins with a FULL GROUP. No dice. Gave up because no one wanted to wait forever. Might as well mail us all that wolf pet for this screw up.

Definitely not fixed on Dragon - 20mins and counting!
  • Options
    baronvonboombaronvonboom Member Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Ive played 2 in 50mins thus far this morning so I suppose in comparison to yesterday yeah that's fixed.

Didn't help that during the last match the lag was so bad it was like someone was playing online with 2 cups an a bit of string..
  • Options
    vattaravattara Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Will there be a 12-24 hour extension on the event run time?
  • Options
    axer128axer128 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    They fixed it so it's functioning
    "Normally"

Normally, the queue system is insanely slow, horribly bugged and ultimately aggravating.

So guess thats what they want us to deal with. Sad.
    -Group tools in dire need of improvement, please read and reply to improve our community.
    -Epic Dread Vault Crushed.
    Characters (Dragon): Axer (60 Guardian, Leader of Crush It!), Controller (60 Wizard), Warlocker (60 Warlock)
  • Options
    wilmawuchtigwilmawuchtig Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 30
    edited August 2013
    still 30 mins wait and crappy r1, r2 enchants no matter if I go as lvl 10 or 60...

it doesn't even count for daily skirmish

Make that max 5 mins wait, insta join for premade groups, lvl adjustment and decent loot, than you could use the word "fixed"...

let alone that this is boring to the max. With event loot from all mobs, like in the previous event, it was at least my choice if I wanted to farm the same thing all over again...
  • Options
    jedite2012jedite2012 Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    It seems this is Champions online all over again, one of the reason i left CO, they just do not care. They get money from zen sales, and when new stuff comes out do they give it for free? no they put it on the zen market...greedy <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.

I lost faith in CO from lack of content and support and i quit, Neverwinter is doing it to us again
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    powereddjinnpowereddjinn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    It does not help that the chest only has the dye pack in it :(
    When you do get in finally!
  • Options
    kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    edited August 2013

Only thing I've gotten from the chest is the Skull orb - two so far. STILL haven't gotten in for a third, been queued for close to an hour (Saturday morning). I'm not sure what to do with these two weapons, they're lvl 1 for transmuting use, but will cost me over 60K ADs to transmute my orb. They're bind on pickup too, so I'm stuck with them... Anyone want to give me an orb to transmute for them (you'll need to reimburse me the cost of course)? I can't think of anything else to do with the things, seems a shame to trash them, but. Why Bind on Pickup for these? Seems you'd want to spread the AD sink around, plus the AD sink from the AH too. *shrug*
  • Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited August 2013

Hmm...in 10 runs I have gottend 6 dye packs, 2 wolves and 2 blue weapons. Add to that a sh*tload of savage enchants (from rank 1 to 5) and a large number of potions and green vendor trash - I am pretty happy with the loot.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    . . . . . I haven't gotten a wolf yet, did 4 Call to Arms this morning so far. I have gotten dyes though and a fair amount of enchantments and other loot. With the Queue working better, I'm enjoying the event.

. . . . . The only issue is that low levels in a party with level 60's are making the level 60's loot be lower level. For instance, my mage is level 43 and when in a group with all 60's, some of them reported that their loot is in the 40's while all my loot is level 60 gear, so something is not right with the way loot drops are working. None of the gear I got I could use, as it was all for level 60's, same with the potions. That's okay by me though, for that level 60 loot turns into nice coppers, silvers, and golders. I just feel bad for the level 60's having their loot skewed because I'm not level 60 with them.
  • Options
    sylariossylarios Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    ques are not fixed on dragon still a long wait in full groups
  • Options
    jefferjeffersonjefferjefferson Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Full groups shouldn't be waiting 10+ min to get into this event... still not fixed imo.
    Curse of the Sorceress: NW-DL35CQ9ET Eligible for Daily Foundry! (Approx. 50 min adventure to defeat the evil Sorceress)

Dodgeball: NW-DR9U49EM6 (Approx. 15 min dodgeball tournament against ranged enemies)

Farming Fiesta: NW-DJL23IH7G (Approx. 30-45 min map for farming items and experience)
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Agree with the loot level being a bit funny - low level loot for the 60s - 60 for the lower levels,
    but the queues are still slow,
    unless you are a 60 GF entering solo, then you do not have to wait at all, the queue pops as fast as you can close the queue window now!

Got 2 Wolves now, but still not seen a weapon: 2 wolves, 15 dye packs :lol
  • Options
    kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    At this point, I've gotten at least one (if not more) of every item a CW can get. I never noticed any other toons under lvl 60 with me, but honestly, I never looked. It would explain why a DC once was #5 is healing though. The only thing that bothers me is that, so far, the DCs I've gotten paired with in pugs are all terrible. The DCs I've run with from my guild are excellent, even with me standing in the middle of 6 melee mobs rolling AoEs I rarely get below 50% health, but in the pugs, I have to be way more careful.

I do have to admit to one thing: I'm a little disappointed that there is nothing new about the event itself other that that it's epic. I was sort of expecting maybe something extra coming out as a surprise, but I can understand why it isn't like that. I've said it before, this should be an always-available Epic lvl 60 queue-able event. There should be one for every skirmish. Also, low level skirmishes should be accessible by anyone at any time just like low-level dungeons are via some contact in each area. While I'm sure there was some logic to why this isn't the case, I fail to see it (would love to be enlightened by someone in-the-know)
  • Options
    bobcat1313bobcat1313 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Looks like its not fixed in a full group and it isn't working :( It seemed to work this morning got one wolf and about 6 dyes.
  • Options
    merlin420idmerlin420id Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    Hey all!

We've identified an issue where queues for the new Call to Arms event are taking an abnormally long time. We'll let you know when we have an update on this!

Thanks!

Update 1: We're still investigating the issue and hope to have a fix soon!
    Update 2: We've been able to apply a hotfix to the live servers for this issue. Queues should now be acting normally! Thank you!

Wow, what an EXCELLENT fix, have been waiting now with a made group for 30 minutes, you guys did a GREAT job!!!!
  • Options
    bobcat1313bobcat1313 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    It was working just fine in the morning, but now it seems to be taking 15 to 20 min with a full group. Me and my family wanted to fit a few runs in before the lawn fee tonight, we did get one in though no wolfies though :(

Really like this idea though, maybe work the bugs out and have another soon down the road!!!
  • Options
    shunterinoshunterino Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    zebular wrote: »
    . . . . . I haven't gotten a wolf yet, did 4 Call to Arms this morning so far. I have gotten dyes though and a fair amount of enchantments and other loot. With the Queue working better, I'm enjoying the event.

. . . . . The only issue is that low levels in a party with level 60's are making the level 60's loot be lower level. For instance, my mage is level 43 and when in a group with all 60's, some of them reported that their loot is in the 40's while all my loot is level 60 gear, so something is not right with the way loot drops are working. None of the gear I got I could use, as it was all for level 60's, same with the potions. That's okay by me though, for that level 60 loot turns into nice coppers, silvers, and golders. I just feel bad for the level 60's having their loot skewed because I'm not level 60 with them.

I've been noticing the loot thing too. Are the devs aware and looking to fix it or are we stuck with it?
  • Options
    houndie70houndie70 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yea full group is still sitting in the queue waiting for well over 30 minutes... how can a full group ever need to actually queue???? The whole system is broken when that happens ....
  • Options
    helmetballzhelmetballz Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    Hey all!

We've identified an issue where queues for the new Call to Arms event are taking an abnormally long time. We'll let you know when we have an update on this!

Thanks!

Update 1: We're still investigating the issue and hope to have a fix soon!
    Update 2: We've been able to apply a hotfix to the live servers for this issue. Queues should now be acting normally! Thank you!

Fixed? The whole queue system in this game is broken except for PVP. The PVP queue has always been almost instantaneous, all others are horrible. If the CTA queue being fixed means it's just as bad as the others, that means nothing. Since the claim of it being fixed, it's still just as bad as Friday. Wait around for an hour or more and nothing. More than once I have queued up for skirmish, DD, or GG dungeons right when the event first starts and never got in. The CTA event is just as bad.

Can I get a refund on Zen I spent for this game, so I can go play something else? A pre-made group should always get right in with a proper system, not wait for an hour, only to have someone afk when it pops and have to re enter the queue only to wait an hour more. With all the people supposedly playing this game, even queuing solo, it shouldn't take more than a few minutes to match up a group, especially during events. I cannot even count the number of times I've seen 40 people sitting outside a GG dungeon in queue for 30 minutes, ultimately not to get a single run or 1 run at most.
  • Options
    laserducklaserduck Member Posts: 44 Cryptic Developer
    edited August 2013
    houndie70 wrote: »
    Yea full group is still sitting in the queue waiting for well over 30 minutes... how can a full group ever need to actually queue???? The whole system is broken when that happens ....

You are totally correct. The flaw we found in our system is not completely addressed by the fix we made last night. We will release another fix as soon as we are able to "unjam" the premade groups.
  • Options
    shananiganzzshananiganzz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Agree with the loot level being a bit funny - low level loot for the 60s - 60 for the lower levels,
    but the queues are still slow,
    unless you are a 60 GF entering solo, then you do not have to wait at all, the queue pops as fast as you can close the queue window now!

Got 2 Wolves now, but still not seen a weapon: 2 wolves, 15 dye packs :lol

I was skeptical at first, but had to see for myself.... Got on my 60 GF and q'd and sure enough q popped before I could close the window..... Unfortunately I rarely play my GF and I found the transmutation weapon was rather dull looking.
  • Options
    houndie70houndie70 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    laserduck wrote: »
    You are totally correct. The flaw we found in our system is not completely addressed by the fix we made last night. We will release another fix as soon as we are able to "unjam" the premade groups.

Thanks for this!
  • Options
    drmojo123456drmojo123456 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    What and how does the transmute item work?
  • Options
    merlin420idmerlin420id Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    What and how does the transmute item work?

press c to bring up your character, right click on the item you want to transmute (weapon usually), click on "change appearance" then it's like dying gear.
  • Options
    ata67ata67 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    laserduck wrote: »
    Same problem in gantlgrim. Will it be fixed too? How fast does it fix? Half the time event has been lost... It will be extended?