test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What is worth buying from the trade bar vendor

jedite2012jedite2012 Member Posts: 177 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So far i have 725 bars and i am wondering what i should spend it on, gear, mount companion, if i buy a mount or companion will they be account bound or just character bound, would be stupid if it is character bound since it takes a lot of bars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by jedite2012 on

Comments

• Options
    sirjestosirjesto Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 176 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    jedite2012 wrote: »
    So far i have 725 bars and i am wondering what i should spend it on, gear, mount companion, if i buy a mount or companion will they be account bound or just character bound, would be stupid if it is character bound since it takes a lot of bars

The only things I have ever bought with the Bars are Jester fashion items, Coalescent Wards and Dye packs.

As for the mounts and companions, I believe the rule of thumb is that if you can sell an item it is character bound.
  • Options
    jedite2012jedite2012 Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Such a shame
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    maiku217maiku217 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Other than coal wards mate, nothing.
    ElfenLiedSig.gif
  • Options
    k4pnkrunchk4pnkrunch Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Some of the gear pieces at the tarmalune vendor have really unique skins. Be careful of the nightmare dagger though, it's a normal skin. Apart from that buy Coalescents and if you save up enough a Twilight Nightmare to sell.
    Harlequinn - Lvl 60 Trickster Rogue
    [EX]Officer - Order of the Raven
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited August 2013
    . . . . . I'm going to end up getting that Ioun Stone, unless I get another Purple one instead. I had it in Alpha and some of Beta and really loved it both in regards to how it looks and changes as you rank it up and the character bonus it provides. It was great in groups where a combat companion was unnecessary.
  • Options
    k4pnkrunchk4pnkrunch Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I want a purple stone, but I think that trying to get a foundry featured at this point is futile. The green stone you can buy with the tarmalune bars isn't bad now that you can pay to upgrade BTW (staying on topic).
    Harlequinn - Lvl 60 Trickster Rogue
    [EX]Officer - Order of the Raven