test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

So.. Where is my appearance token/stat change token?

mikeym80mikeym80 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I really tried to refrain from posting a thread, but I looked everywhere.
Can anyone please tell me where the change token and stat change token are after you purchase them?
1z4y45e.jpg

Comments

• zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    mikeym80 wrote: »
    I really tried to refrain from posting a thread, but I looked everywhere.
    Can anyone please tell me where the change token and stat change token are after you purchase them?
    . . . . . Just open your skills page and look on the bottom. The info and button to respec is located there for you! The tokens are one and the same and are not "usable" items, but are account-wide flags instead. *the mage smiles and nods*
  • imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Don't you need to visit the house of alteration in Protectors enclave and open the interface to see the appearance change token at the bottom of the screen? could very well be wrong so take this with a pinch of salt xD
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    imsmithy wrote: »
    Don't you need to visit the house of alteration in Protectors enclave and open the interface to see the appearance change token at the bottom of the screen? could very well be wrong so take this with a pinch of salt xD
    . . . . . Ah, yeah, I missed that part about their post. Just noticed it in the subject line when I went back to the forum thread. My reply was about the skill/stat respec specifically. The same still holds true though that they aren't physical items to be used, but are account wide flags instead that you use through their respective interface screens.