test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fire Catcher event and mission bug

vientorvientor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 80
edited October 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I have participated in the Fire Catcher event several times and each time as the event ends, instead of getting the ranking screen, I get a popup message that says that there is "No Active Event". In some of them I had caught a lot, other only about 8-10, but the result is the same.

Not only do I not get the event rewards, but I am unable to complete the Fire Catcher mission, where you have to participate in an event.

I did get a memphit in a jar at the end of the event, even though it doesn't acknowledge that I participated in it.
Post edited by vientor on

Comments

• Options
    pelkastpelkast Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    IMO the bug is also with the reward. First place with the gold award was 4 rank ONE, enchantments!?? Why they even exist? Now people get fooled to do it and get depressed when they realize what they get for winning.. I won't touch any of them anymore.
  • Options
    rortierortie Member Posts: 178 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    This is still a problem or am I the only one getting this bug. Seems like it really ought to be fixed by now.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Young people....." - Erik Lehnsherr
  • Options
    syka08syka08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    This is still a continued problem (for me at least).
    contents to be decided
  • Options
    rortierortie Member Posts: 178 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2013
    Does having done it register though? Can one abandon the quest after the event without missing out on anything?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Young people....." - Erik Lehnsherr
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I have completed the associated quest, some time within the last two weeks, and I'm relatively certain that I received rank 4s for my participation.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Last time I checked most of the higher level contests besides the ones in Rothe and Feywild were giving out rank 1s. Though I will admit it has been a while.