test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Direct Trade - Bug, Got Scammed

ufoalienufoalien Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 30 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hi, I wanted to <hidden details, Staff can view it>! I opened a ticket and waiting on the reply to see what kind of support i'll get and when will i get my keys back....

Scammers are here again!!!!

Please beware of them, especially low lvl players.

Will update the post if Cryptic helped...

Thank you
Post edited by ufoalien on

Comments

• Options
    arcmoon99arcmoon99 Member Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Should of took a screen shot
    Arc, proud officer of Novus Ordo
    bannernwf_zps00ed5b05.jpg
    New to the game? Check out my build guide to give you an idea on how to set up your characters!
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    . . . . . Moving this to bug reports and updating the Subject Title, as this should not be able to happen. Please feel free to post your ticket number, but posting communication from Support is not allowed per the Rules of Conduct and our Privacy Policy.

. . . . . I have marked most replies as Moderated (invisible to all but Staff and the Poster), as they contain information on how to Reproduce this, which is unacceptable to post on the forums. Please do not post how to perform an exploit or scam on the forums, report that in game or through the support site only. Many Thanks!

. . . . . Leaving this open only for the OP to post their ticket number. Please know, you will receive no Forum Support for Support Tickets as we cannot allow the forums become a place to try and skip through Support. My apologies!