test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

X-Pack to much ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    fmstalkerfmstalker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    So, you get a Tier 3 mount for every character you make, an Epic Tier companion for each hero...and that's not counting the 600k AD. 1/3 of that pack is the AD.

Look at the price of the price of purple mounts, purple companions...it's the cost of that pack for one. This gives them to every character you make, PLUS you get an extra character slot. The rest is just icing.

If you really think that 60 bucks is too much, you need to quit gaming. Because they give you the whole game for free already. If they stuck Epic gear in that pack, people would throw a fit about it being Pay to Win. They try to stay with cosmetic stuff, and people still whine.
  • Options
    pansapienpansapien Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I'm having fun playing this game. Therefore i don't mind spending some cash on it. Could I get different things or more things for the same cash elsewhere? yes. But I am having fun here.
  • Options
    darklock101darklock101 Member Posts: 52
    edited July 2013
    The pack isn't worth the price to me. I don't want either unicorns or more elves. Even if the companion looks good on paper it will probably still be too stupid in practice to be worthwhile.

So I won't be buying the pack. Or anything else much any time soon (though I HAVE spent some for extra character slots, epic mount, and such) because, IMO, the prices for almost everything are far too high. I wish the good old subscription model was still the industry standard but "micro" transactions seem to be the way things are going across the board.

Having said all that: Why should it bother me (or anyone else) that some players DO think the pack is worth the price? It's their money, not mine.