test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lvl 60 and I can't see the point anymore

13»

Comments

• mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Yet more fallacies ... bad reasoning ....

Sums up your post.

No one else started screaming BS as you did, because everyone else knew what I and jawarisin are talking about.

P.s.

As for 'Ad populem, Ad hominem' - that made me smile.
    The fact that your views are both unpopular and illogical is no one else's issue but yours....

Ad populem would be if I said my viewpoint is right simply because everyone else believes this.
    Having everyone else believe something because it is right does not make it ad populem.

Ad hominem would be if I called you an idiot or something similar.
    Pointing out that your conclusions would not be (and were not) drawn by anyone who knows even a little about different professions is not ad hominen.
    What can be logically inferred about you from this is another matter. :)
  • zentucknorzentucknor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    This is an issue with ALL MMOs based on the current design model. Once you cap there is little to do. PVP appeals to some but not the majority of MMO players. Without some way to advance your character or a story to draw you in the game just loses all appeal.

As for replaying with a new c lass, that is okay but after one or two runs through the game is very stale.

This is why games like Skyrim, with an open world and the ability for modders to add tons of content scare the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> out of MMO developers.
    Ever ask a halfling to watch over your stuff while you visit the privy? Was it there when you returned?
    Friar Kalien of Torm
    10.jpg
  • apokalupsis2012apokalupsis2012 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 123 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    nikitaoz wrote: »
    You never played other games then?
    Yes, why?
    In Dragon Saga you need to grind your brains out in order to level something for some measly rewards with RNG slapped on it.
    Believe me, you need to grind 5-6 months everyday in order to the highest level.
    That's fine...I've never said you didn't...nor did I say that one shouldn't.
    But it is not required to do professions. And tbh these profession are something to return for some illusion of progression here.
    Yes, I know.

So....?
  • apokalupsis2012apokalupsis2012 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 123 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    mconosrep wrote: »
    Sums up your post.
    Yes yes...says the one incapable of a coherent argument. lol
    No one else started screaming BS as you did, because everyone else knew what I and jawarisin are talking about.
    Hmmm...your ability to discern between objection and "scream" is alarming, but it is the 'net and we get all sorts I guess...so we'll let that slide.

However, absence of other people objecting is not evidence for your case. You would know this if you had ever taken just an introductory course in reasoning...read a book perhaps?
    As for 'Ad populem, Ad hominem' - that made me smile.
    Learning new words can do that! Grats! :)
    The fact that your views are both unpopular and illogical is no one else's issue but yours....
    You've have not established they are either so...
    Ad populem would be if I said my viewpoint is right simply because everyone else believes this.
    Having everyone else believe something because it is right does not make it ad populem.

Ad hominem would be if I called you an idiot or something similar.
    Pointing out that your conclusions would not be (and were not) drawn by anyone who knows even a little about different professions is not ad hominen.
    What can be logically inferred about you from this is another matter. :)
    rofl nice try kid, but wrong on both accounts. Don't Google then try to play expert, it makes it too obvious. I TEACH critical thinking and fallacious theory for a living.

Neither fallacies require the narrow litmus that you have offered. Insults for example, are not by themselves an ad hom...that isn't what an ad hom is. All fallacies are errors in reasoning...so it makes no sense to say "You have erred in your reasoning because you called me an idiot."

Pro Tip: Asking the Right Question: A Guide to Critical Thinking - great introductory book to critical thinking...you'll do well to pick it up. If you can't afford it, ask Mom or Dad and tell them you are just furthering your education.