Install Arc
Options

All of a sudden - the game is unplayable - LAG

13»

Comments

• Options
    rictor77rictor77 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    As of today, everything is back to normal. Ran the CrypticNetTest and things looked good. Logged into the game, and so far so good! *Keeping fingers crossed* Anyone else back to normal? Thanks to whomever or whatever fixed this =)
    "You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him."
    "Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
    "Education is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught."
    "Life is too important to be taken seriously.":)
  • Options
    tashlerintashlerin Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Over the last 3 days I have totally ultra lag my ping in game is at times going well over 500ms and quests etc dungeons and any other content I am unable to do. On speedtest I am getting 30ms. If anyone has any suggestions I would be grateful otherwise its going to be the uninstall button. I have restarted my modem lowered graphics settings and made sure nothing else is running. I have also tried other online games and I don't get the lag on them. So there is something in neverwinter that is causing this. I have tried the proxy thing but that wont even connect.
  • Options
    brendan03usbrendan03us Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Are you on Verizon by chance?
  • Options
    brendan03usbrendan03us Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Looking good for me as well so far.
  • Options
    sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hey all, if you're still experiencing this issue, please head to this post!
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
This discussion has been closed.