test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Persistance

finalcatalyst454finalcatalyst454 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I have stuck with this game through Caturday, the disappointing downtime of Gauntlgrym, severe lack of endgame content, loads of mobs at every boss fight, botters in pvp, the collapsed economy as a whole throughout open beta and live release. I've played this game through every catastrophe that has ocurred. But now? Now I can't even login. Cryptic, I have played and loved your game where many have hated and left. I do not wish to leave by choice, but it seems I have to leave by force. How am I supposed to play a game where I can't even login, or if I finally get in I get disconnected from the server after 10 minutes?
Post edited by finalcatalyst454 on

Comments

• Options
    mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I have toons on all three servers and haven't encountered any problems. However, several people have been complaining so perhaps it is a locational internet issue?
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    I'm moving this to bugs. Please make sure you file a Support Ticket on this and then reply here with your Ticket ID and as much more information as you can. What region of the World are you located in? Have you tried rebooting your modems, routers and computers (doing a full power cycle on them all) to ensure that this is not the case of a corrupt dns or router/modem issue?
  • Options
    trademarkedtrademarked Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I am also having this same problem. Insane rubberbanding and disconnects since the last patch.