test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Old-time RPGer looking for a guild (Mindflayer)

adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
I am an old-time pen-n-paper RPGer - been playing for over 25 years, with two characters on Mindflayer - a lvl 60 female half-elf cleric and a low-level male elf wizard.

Unfortunately, I have not had much luck finding a guild that is "right" for me. I do not enjoy PvP, speedruns or exploits ... I prefer the slow methodological way of killing everything that moves, gathering every piece of lore I can find, leaving no stone unturned, no chest unopened and no resource node unused.

Too many of the guilds seem populated with people obsessed with gear (or gear scores, but to me gear is not a goal, just the means to an end), teenagers who use LOL in every other sentence or want to hurry through things in their rush to get to the end bosses in time. I just have a different idea of what makes a game fun - and to me, that is what this is all about - having fun with like-minded people.

I thought I had found a guild that suited me, but, unfortunately, although the people are just great, their prime time-zones are very different from mine - for example the daily CN runs are at 10AM my time - not ideal for someone with a job and family.

So, is there any guild on Mindflayer for people like me?
Hoping for improvements...
Post edited by adinosii on

Comments

• aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,369 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Hello Adinossii, welcome to Neverwinter! Please take a look at Tyrs Paladium, and if it sounds like something that you might enjoy, PM me and we'll take it from there.

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!