test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Hacker!!!!

secretprophecysecretprophecy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2
I just played a PVP and i found this hacker from my opposite team. Even though he was just standing there while i was hitting him, none of my/our attacks damaged him. Not even stuns were working against him. When we hit him, we see "DODGE" over his head automatically, EVEN THOUGH HE WAS STANDING RIGHT THERE WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING!!! My average internet speed 35/40 Mbps and My computer is a newly built gaming pc. I hardly doubt i was lagging because everyone else were playing fine and had the same issue with the hacker. The only thing i was able to retrieve from the match was his name HHSEVEN. Unfortunately i didn't get his account name. Could you please give bit more concern about this matter!? This game is awesome and we don't want to see any hackers in this game. It's not my first time seeing this kind of players. Sometime i encounter some overwhelming enemies (i tried almost all the classes so i know how good or strong they can be). There was a overpowered tank that didn't even get a scratch from a trickster rogue. And he was so arrogant that stayed there doing nothing and provoked us saying "Run Chickens"/"You won't damage me".
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ethem44ethem44 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Not hacker, but i think exploiting.
    You dont have a screen?
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    I didn't think of taking a screenshot as i was overwhelmed by rage. But i'm pretty sure he was a hacker. 2 or 3 of us were hitting him with our encounters and nothing was working. And i don't think it's a graphical issue as with other opponents we didn't have any problem.
  • Options
    zjesminzzjesminz Member Posts: 183 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    <post removed, political and off-topic>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Hahaha lol :D...no seriously, the matter is pretty serious. They should find hackers and take serious measures. Also future hacking should be prevented.
  • Options
    jiglesjigles Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    there are 10 of them/him... HHONE, HHTWO, HHTHREE, HHFOUR, HHFIVE, HHSIX, HHSEVEN, HHEIGHT, HHNINE AND HHTEN.

Several people complaining the same on previous posts already :/

Hope they get BANHAMMER to work
    Collision - LVL 60 TR ○○○ ENYO - LVL 60 CW
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Thanks for the answers but now i found some interesting method to report these exploiters/hackers/cheaters. The following might be useful to the ones that don't know about it already :)

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?306422-Reporting-Exploits-The-Right-Way

And my apologies for not seeing this link before as i wasn't aware of what an exploit is.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited July 2013
    Thanks for the answers but now i found some interesting method to report these exploiters/hackers/cheaters. The following might be useful to the ones that don't know about it already :)

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?306422-Reporting-Exploits-The-Right-Way

And my apologies for not seeing this link before as i wasn't aware of what an exploit is.
    . . . . . No worries! I was just coming in here to close this down and point you in the right direction! If you have any further questions on how to proceed in reporting the player, please feel free to PM any Moderator.
This discussion has been closed.