test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Most "Overpowered" class in PvP?

124»

Comments

• Options
    psion6psion6 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    oh really? go for it no one's stopping you just don't regret it when you get destroyed by using ****ty tactics

Being able to stun an entire team fighting on a point for 3 seconds back to back isn't OP? Right...Im using ****ty tactics when my entire team that is trying to push a point is rendered useless for 6 seconds or more with stunlock.... Ok. +2 for trying though.
  • Options
    urborgstalkerurborgstalker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Anyone saying GWF hasn't played them lvl 1-59.

They're brutal in pve, but in pvp the balance is still horrible.
    At 60 I can't speak for the fully geared GWF but without the gear they get brutalized.
  • Options
    capgarnascapgarnas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 500 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Lol this poll speaks for itself. The CWs got a big nerf. Now has lowest armor is rooted in place to cast and has nerfed damage.

Go devs...
  • Options
    capgarnascapgarnas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 500 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Anyone saying GWF hasn't played them lvl 1-59.

They're brutal in pve, but in pvp the balance is still horrible.
    At 60 I can't speak for the fully geared GWF but without the gear they get brutalized.

Honestly 1-59 who cares. Get to cap.