test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Whoever invented the GWF skill that makes them immune and extra HP needs to be fired

2»

Comments

• mavalonmavalon Member Posts: 88
    edited June 2013
    I have all the classes, not that I actually bother to play any of them other then CW/TR, all else sit and craft 18h **** for me and pray. So I mixed up 1 skill between two classes, now all the sudden due to that I apparently can't play well in PvP? Lol, get off your high horse. Only on my TR does a GWF now bother me, because I can crit past any <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> thing he tries to do, but on a CW yeah doesn't go too well when they are in the 12k GS along with me. 10k and below GS GWF aren't an issue, you can semi kite them around, anything above that, they become unstoppable for pretty much every class other then GF/TR.

And on a side note, I never want to be on those 'ranks', PVP aint that fun.

If you have all classes you should know how easy it is to counter a GWF.
    All the classes 'op abiletys' can be easily countered.
    The only thing making it hard is the high latency for eu/oceanic players.
  • shod24shod24 Member Posts: 33
    edited June 2013
    griz024 wrote: »
    Run away. Seriously, just run away. Return to kill them when the big, bad temp hp is gone.

Hahahahh, run away? is a GwF, if he wants catch you, he catch you xD, he is the most faster in the game. Right now, Gwf and Gf are the best with diference for pvp. The CW has been really nerfed , the same for DC, and the rogue, was nerfed, but they are better right now.
  • lagonlinelagonline Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    pinkfont wrote: »
    1. I can still kill GWFs. Just have to play smart.

2. DPS Strikers should easily be able to beat an AoE DPS/Off-Tank.

well not facing him, with 2 kitchen knifes by front, go back and stab him,
    off course u can kill him playing smart, but most of those rogues who came here cry dont play smart, they just want 1 shot every one and laugh.
  • dampfplaudererdampfplauderer Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yeah, if the GWF wants to catch you he can. If you stand still. No range whatsoever and huge telegraphs on every single dmging encounter.
  • masu84masu84 Member Posts: 134 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Control Wizards should definitely be given more cc resistance.
    CWs are immune to every CC skill... just dodge them.
    No leaver penality in PvP!

And here is the reason:
    ghostravyn wrote: »
    If you want people to stay for the match end even when you're sitting on a 600-10 score and you've decided to be ***-hats and spawn-camp, you need to give them a reason. Punishing them is not the answer. That's just pouring salt-acid into an already bleeding wound.
  • kristingravekristingrave Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    mavalon wrote: »
    If you have all classes you should know how easy it is to counter a GWF.
    All the classes 'op abiletys' can be easily countered.
    The only thing making it hard is the high latency for eu/oceanic players.

Aint exactly easy to counter them as a CW. Unless I have the distance advantage or I play like a sissy with them and run around poles/etc. 1v1 as a CW v GWF that is geared the same as me or greater is a sure loose unless I get a lucky crit off at 25% of their life before they spam tab. I run on a fairly old laptop but I have no latency issues pings typically at 20 ping or lower with 20-30 fps. So I really don't ****ing know. If you can easily counter a GWF on a CW 1v1 with both of you at 11.5k GS or above, I would like to see that in vid format. Until then, **** my life, have to run to other team members when a GWF is on my ***.
    GasMaskSmall-1.png
    Lift me up..
    Panda@kristingrave - CW - Dragon
    Death@healxyou - DC - Dragon