test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

300 bones, still no blue dog drop.

13»

Comments

• fablernfablern Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Finally got a blue dog from a bag on the second last portal after opening enough bags to accumulate ~ 415 bones... seemed like I was trying for a lottery where my name wasn't entered in the draw... having heard stories of people getting up to 12 - 15 blue dogs on a single account, have to agree with Tericen that some accounts seem to have it easier than others..

Having said that, and having bought 10 white dogs, all I can hope for is that they fetch me a decent price in the future cause going by my (or my accounts) luck with RNG, I better be rich enough to afford the next exclusive drop on the Auction House!!
  • wildgerwildger Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    If you want to aim for high price for the white dog, you better hold onto them for a long time and hope that this game will prosper.
  • darkshellknightdarkshellknight Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I thought the vendor allowed you to buy one with enough bones.

i think they are talking about the rare version of it you can buy the common one with bones
  • stubbedtoesstubbedtoes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 32
    edited June 2013
    No blue dogs for me. :( I gained enough bones to buy five from the vendor. Not sure I'll ever want to spend AD to upgrade them seeing as how they aren't the greatest pets. Now that the patch is downloaded I'm almost certain the event is completely finished. That was an interesting distraction.
  • orinllhausorinllhaus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Finally get one last night, I farmed until I had about 80 bags. After 57 bags opened in a row, I finally got one dog, then the rest were bones. Bought up enchantment packs with the rest of the bones from the vendor, and made enchants up to rank 6. Not pushing higher without some insurance stones.
  • gromblefacegrombleface Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    orinllhaus wrote: »
    Finally get one last night, I farmed until I had about 80 bags. After 57 bags opened in a row, I finally got one dog, then the rest were bones. Bought up enchantment packs with the rest of the bones from the vendor, and made enchants up to rank 6. Not pushing higher without some insurance stones.

Got my blue dog during the last wave of portals before the end of the beta. 5 minutes to go. I was quite pleased. Got a white dog before that but he's retired now.
  • lpsxlpsx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 138 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    My drop rate for the portal event was 754bones = 4xBlu skeletal Dogs which works out to 1dog 2every 188bags opened.
    will trade for green cleric or acolyte of Kelemvore.............
    (CW 4skin protectors conclave)