test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes NW.3.20130529z.14

13»

Comments

• kimbo911kimbo911 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    so i take it no resolve for the people that can not get on neverwinter and play the game at all??? like .For instance when people click to go on nothing happens but the icon coming up at the bottom and when you try and use the GameClient.exe in the live folder it comes up when trying to conect to server that it can NOT connect to the account server .I take it them people will just have to delete it and try another game? :p
  • darksxdarksx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 198 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Cryptic, you do realize that since the past patch, the gateway now does not allow you to select a new profession to continue on after you take your items. You cannot click the start again to reselect a new profession. I’ve tried this on many browsers none of them work. Completely broken now.
  • insomeatinsomeat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I started reading Cleric -> Astral Shield and for a second got excited thinking Cyptic had come to their senses .... boy do I feel foolish.
  • lichlamentlichlament Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Where are the Free FEAT respec's ?
    You nerfed classes too hard and destroyed most FEAT paths.
    I will go play Rift for free until you pull your head out and give FULL respec's.

Respecs have always been FULL Feat / Power / Ability scores...

Dont let the door hit you in the as$ on the way out
  • galantdramongalantdramon Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    dezstravus wrote: »
    This build is currently scheduled to go live on Tuesday June 18, at 7AM Pacific Time.

Valindra's Invasion
    • The visual effects of the exploding portals have been vastly optimized.
    • A memory leak in the visual effects of zombie attacks has been addressed.

Thank you ever so much, before, I had to run on absolute minimum settings (forget 8-Bit, try 2-Bit) and I would still nearly crash when the portals closed, now I can run back at full, and even the close has no real effect.

This is ever so much more playable now, thank you.
  • kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So is ArmPen from Con/Dex working for the GWF/GF respectively?
    va8Ru.gif
  • destinyknightdestinyknight Member Posts: 962 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    kellumz wrote: »
    For the RP part, yeah it would be nice to have the mailboxes in each zone. As for the CW, they will get to it. For now, I am just buying better gear for my CW and ranking up a Cleric and TR in the mean time. People need to stop getting so pissy about not getting what they want done in a patch and just wait patiently.

I dont see the point in it for Rp. Since you can read letters without a mailbox. A mailbox is only needed for retrieving items.
  • adonis1030adonis1030 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So I logged in just now all excited to give Alchemy a try, and it is not showing up in my Professions tab. Do I have to complete a quest before I can use it?
  • huckasexhuckasex Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 145 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Alchemy aint on live yet
  • siriogasirioga Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Dear Cryptic's, please rise TR or cut it out of game, and rename classes please, Guardian Fighter to Control Fighter, Control Wizard to Trickster Mage...
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    will there be a patch tomorrow or will things like alchemy and gauntlegrym just get "activated"?
  • xdipsheetxdipsheet Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    hopefully you guys can FIX THE CRASH ISSUE
  • mandodo69mandodo69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 6
    edited June 2013
    what about Fury of the Feywood? You know.... Module 1
This discussion has been closed.