test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

worst game ever

panthro8panthro8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 66
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
practically non existent support if you get anything accomplished its usually 3 to 4 weeks who wants to wait that long
exploits out the yin yang
ppl always trying to scam someone in the game either by flat out exploiting trade window or trying to buy things for far less than they are worth
the elitists who say nice things when they're getting a grp together for cn or other dungeon like if you don't know what you're doing @*#! off
constant gold sellers spamming this could b easily remedied by a one time fee per acct to play say 15 usd
the companies pathetic attempts to keep acting like the game is in good shape when it so clearly is not
now they want to force content not everyone has time enjoys etc pvp dungeons personally I hate both if it wasn't for pvp there would never be a need for balancing and as far as dungeons go a million adds does not =fun
the sad part is every dungeon is like this
bop will not only hurt the game by getting rid of casual players who don't have time do dungeons all the time and the game will b left w the hardcore gamers and the gold sellers beyond that it will destroy the in game economy no point in saving up ad to buy that uber piece of equipment anymore
just sad
Post edited by panthro8 on

Comments

• rictrasrictras Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 239 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    If you don't like Neverwinter, the solution is simple. Play a game you enjoy. Problem solved.
    The meaning of life, is to give life meaning.
  • panthro8panthro8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 66
    edited June 2013
    wow thank you captain obvious
  • satorusenpaisatorusenpai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 167 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    panthro8 wrote: »
    constant gold sellers spamming this could b easily remedied by a one time fee per acct to play say 15 usd

You clearly don't know how gold spammers work, this prevents legit players like me, who honestly don't have an income or parents to spoil me due to being an adult, and won't stop them at all.

I only agree with the bop, and exploits are tolerable.
  • rictrasrictras Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 239 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    It does seem obvious, yes, and yet, you are still here.
    edited June 2013
    You clearly don't know how gold spammers work, this prevents legit players like me,

This is indeed correct. It won't even slow down the gold sellers. WoW requires both a person to both buy the game and pay a subscription, and gold sellers are abundant there.
  • blindsyn1blindsyn1 Banned Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    panthro8 wrote: »
    bop will not only hurt the game by getting rid of casual players who don't have time do dungeons all the time and the game will b left w the hardcore gamers and the gold sellers beyond that it will destroy the in game economy no point in saving up ad to buy that uber piece of equipment anymore
    just sad

If you dont have the time to do dungeons, why do you want the gear for?
  • vuelheringvuelhering Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Can I have your stuff?
    Knights who say Ni!
    Foundry name: Vuelherring (with an extra 'R', matey)

"Bring out yer Dead" NW-DAI945C2G #humor #story #solo
  • aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,364 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Sorry you are unhappy. Very good points.

Hopefully you reconsider when the launch crowd of whiners pass on by..

Casuals will always be in charge in Neverwinter, don't think we wont. You just need to find a good solid group to run with.

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
This discussion has been closed.