test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

not EVEN CLOSE to fun now

124»

Comments

• etherealjetherealj Member Posts: 1,091 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Don't stand in red ****. Bring a decent CW. Make judicious use of your own knockdown.
    Use the <removed exploit lead-in> to interact with the auction vendor.
  • docterrydocterry Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    No man all the people complaining are just carebears who don't really know how to play. L2P, respec, adapt, gear up!

While I suspect you are an elitist who enjoys acting superior, I think you may be onto something. But---where can players learn these things? Indeed, what is L2P? What do you mean by adapt?

Remember not everyone who joined this game came fully trained, a degree in technobabble or an understanding of game acronyms!
  • ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    warsiren wrote: »
    Your issue was pretty much your Clerics havn't adapted yet. Divine FF is pretty much mandatory as soon as AS falls off to keep people up. "If" your cleric was doing that you should have succeeded no problem.

Sadly not a lot of Clerics have figured this out yet.

A Good GF, and a Good Cleric are lynchpins to a successful party now.

Pretty much this ^ Just did a 3 men Karru - DC / TR / GF .
  • rangurenranguren Member Posts: 4
    edited June 2013
    as long as everybody does different build the "discussion" will never end. there are 3 kind of build in cleric and dont even try to hybrid (now, it can be done before). also, you can start trying striker build of cleric, it still fun (i'm PvE not going to test it on PvP) for how just dont "TL DR" the feat and power tooltip you will find out. try it on karru with 2TR / CW / GF / DC work fine (barely touch AS).