test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Friendly Scrimmages

venomous10venomous10 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
Hello All,

We (Lemonade Stand) are a Dragon server guild looking for good teams/guilds to pvp premade vs premade with. We are an active and friendly guild that is looking for some great and fun challenges! We have PVP'd a lot and like most guilds/premade are getting booorrreed of beating pub groups. We are pretty geared and would love a nice challenge and can even give feedback/advice on different strategies/builds/gear to use for pvp and pve. Please contact us! We are just looking for fun!

Please contact Lord Steroidz@venomous10 in game to set something up. Or search for Lemonade Stand and ask any member if we can set up something. Thanks!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
    . . . . . Thanks for the great repost. Moved this however to the Moonstone Mask, as this is the place to connect to other players for such things like looking for groups, as opposed to the Guild forum being looking for guild on guild combat or just guild recruitment in general.
  • venomous10venomous10 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Can this be moved to the guild forum? I think that's where it belongs? We're looking for guild on guild combat. If not I can remake the post in the correct location. I don't think this is the right place for this post.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
    venomous10 wrote: »
    Can this be moved to the guild forum? I think that's where it belongs? We're looking for guild on guild combat. If not I can remake the post in the correct location. I don't think this is the right place for this post.
    Sure thing! No problem - moved, thanks!
  • uncag3duncag3d Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    zebular wrote: »
    . . . . . Thanks for the great repost. Moved this however to the Moonstone Mask, as this is the place to connect to other players for such things like looking for groups, as opposed to the Guild forum being looking for guild on guild combat or just guild recruitment in general.

O.O they really do exist
    FearITsSelf #1 GF
    From #1 Guild Pve/Pvp [ Lemonade Stand ]