test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

GWF Gear Pics

Comments

• Options
    jsmurfedjsmurfed Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 39
    edited March 2014
    vaiplus wrote: »
    (Insert pics here)

I use silvermoon n black

looks ok i guess.

Looks pretty cool, I like it. What boots and belt are they though?
    Killing orcs is like washing a pig. Turn your back for a second and the filth is back...

The good thing about having three characters at max gives me a choice on how much butt I want to kick. For balls-to-the-wall murder, I go with the Great Weapon Fighter. The Wizard is the one that runs around laughing maniacally yelling "Catch me if you can", while the Guardian Fighter flips you off and is all like "Come at me, bro"
  • Options
    jsmurfedjsmurfed Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 39
    edited March 2014
    viprogal wrote: »
    What is your weapon ?

I think it's Ancient Illiyanbruen from Malabogs perhaps
    Killing orcs is like washing a pig. Turn your back for a second and the filth is back...

The good thing about having three characters at max gives me a choice on how much butt I want to kick. For balls-to-the-wall murder, I go with the Great Weapon Fighter. The Wizard is the one that runs around laughing maniacally yelling "Catch me if you can", while the Guardian Fighter flips you off and is all like "Come at me, bro"
  • Options
    helloz2helloz2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 205 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    viprogal wrote: »
    What is your weapon ?

Yep it's the Fabled Iliyanbruen Greatsword from Malabog's Castle Dungeon Delves chest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    overddriveoverddrive Member Posts: 722 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    Jackboot

great sword and armor are transmuted, almost all of it is dyed as black as I could get it.

32zlx92.jpg

oatzjn.jpg

speqmw.jpg

2cr0r2t.jpg
    PanzerJäger HR Hybrid
    Jugger Conq GF
  • Options
    vaiplusvaiplus Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    jsmurfed wrote: »
    Looks pretty cool, I like it. What boots and belt are they though?

Boots: Berserk champions
    Belt : Mindflayer belt

BTW winterwolf n black, not silvermoon was misstaken.
  • Options
    wedigarwedigar Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I came in like a battleball! Harry Battleballs :)

miley-cyrus-wrecking-ball-music-video-110jpgw960.jpg
  • Options
    uurbsuurbs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 449 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    overddrive wrote: »
    oatzjn.jpg
    What helm is this, please?
    Proud member of Dragon Clan - German Gaming Community
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    uurbs wrote: »
    What helm is this, please?
    Looks like the t2 PvP helm from Gauntlegrym (also now trade of blades stuff)

• Options
    uurbsuurbs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 449 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    jsmurfed wrote: »
    Looks like the t2 PvP helm from Gauntlegrym (also now trade of blades stuff)
    Yes, it is. Thank you very much for the info.
    Proud member of Dragon Clan - German Gaming Community
  • Options
    lazaroth666lazaroth666 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    2porymc.jpg

She's my lovely halfling warrior. :D
    fkze9t.jpg
    ▄▀▄▀ Check out my blog for more information and cool videos: NWO-Battleground ▀▄▀▄
    Proud founder of the 'Primacy' alliance
  • Options
    gretzkogretzko Member Posts: 41
    edited March 2014
    [IMG][/img]ah4gDWJ.png
  • Options
    thesupernick1134thesupernick1134 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    neverwinter2_zpsa601e7e7.png
  • Options
    viprogalviprogal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    hey guys, where i can drop berserk champion's helm ? I was check this in ctrl+j but i dont see it there
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    IIRC Berserk Champion is a junk purple T2 set with no 2 or 4 pc. bonus. It drops in different dungeons but your best bet is to find it on the AH.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    piku247piku247 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Double Greatsword :>
    05127610072202137870.jpg
  • Options
    lazaroth666lazaroth666 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    2jdf9du.jpg

Ok, I made a couple of changes, I think she looks better than before :D
    fkze9t.jpg
    ▄▀▄▀ Check out my blog for more information and cool videos: NWO-Battleground ▀▄▀▄
    Proud founder of the 'Primacy' alliance
  • Options
    vladdry5vladdry5 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    ou1v7s.jpg

my cool gwf :D

and
    new look

nwn_new.png

nwn_new2.png

whats armor is this? and where can i get it?
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    I think the armor in the first image is Hellfire Armor, which should drop somewhere in the Caverns of Karrundax.

And the second one should be Greywolf Breastplate which should drop somewhere in Gray Wolf's Den.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    helloz2 wrote: »
    I think the armor in the first image is Hellfire Armor, which should drop somewhere in the Caverns of Karrundax.

And the second one should be Greywolf Breastplate which should drop somewhere in Gray Wolf's Den.

and what with arms and boots on 2nd pic? and sword on 1st?
  • Options
    fantom3nfantom3n Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 109 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    1606443_668802736511656_1254002800_o.jpg

Is there still a way to dye weapons? :o
    Neverwinter addict since open-BETA! What's your drug?
    Spoon? There is no spoon.

Old member of Team Fencebane (R.I.P)
    - One of the 5 core founders.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    vladdry5 wrote: »
    and what with arms and boots on 2nd pic? and sword on 1st?

I only know the boots on the 2nd pic are Redcap Boots, unsure about the rest though.
    fantom3n wrote: »
    Is there still a way to dye weapons? :o

Doubt so bro, this screenshot was taken before it was impossible to dye weapons anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I only know the boots on the 2nd pic are Redcap Boots, unsure about the rest though.

Any know where to find the Recap boots? :D ty

7399f44c-1c96-4737-8e60-cf1f8930d734_zpsbcd64aa5.png
    - Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    mstrssihr wrote: »
    Any know where to find the Recap boots? :D ty

In Witch Fen (Sharandar)
  • Options
    emilemoemilemo Member Posts: 1,718 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    inkasheart wrote: »
    That's definitely not vorpal.

It happens with GreaterV and I guess PerfectV on the Greatsword of the Shadow Wolf skin. I have the same look at the moment and cant decide If I prefer my original jagged blade or this huge light beam blade.
    Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream.
    Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, Life is but a dream.
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    emilemo wrote: »
    It happens with GreaterV and I guess PerfectV on the Greatsword of the Shadow Wolf skin. I have the same look at the moment and cant decide If I prefer my original jagged blade or this huge light beam blade.
    I got the joy of discovering that last night when I upgraded to a greater on the Shadow Wolf skin. I really don't like it as it makes me think of a giant popsicle. I guess I'm out 51k for another transmute.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    piku247 wrote: »
    Double Greatsword :>
    05127610072202137870.jpg

Hmm, what's the name of this enchant here. What rank too? This is a great image!

ty vladdry5!

Hey Guys! Lots of you have some super great chants so I've made a new Topic, just search PERFECT-amp-GREATER-Armor-and-Weapon-Enchantment-Screenshots

Early stages of a compendium of Armor and Weapon, Perfect and Greater enchants! Some of my images really could use an upgrade in quality- feel free to post up your photos of Perfect and Greater enchants there if you like! I see tons of beautiful GWF photos here and may add them to my Topic!

Thank you kolatmasterThis thread rocks!
    - Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.
  • Options
    tybrus8tybrus8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 114 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    Anyone know of a belt that has a buckle that looks like a skull? Have only seen it on 2 people and i did not think to inspect.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Hmm, what's the name of this enchant here. What rank too? This is a great image!

It looks like it's the Perfect Vorpal enchantment.
    tybrus8 wrote: »
    Anyone know of a belt that has a buckle that looks like a skull? Have only seen it on 2 people and i did not think to inspect.

It might be the Belt of Skulls, but that's only for CWs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    piku247piku247 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited March 2014

Perfect Vorpal, and Perfect Soulforged
  • Options
    tybrus8tybrus8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 114 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2014
    It looks like it's the Perfect Vorpal enchantment.

It might be the Belt of Skulls, but that's only for CWs.

It was on a GWF. Looked like double skulls.