test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

since im silenced for 24h again... 11.3k tr lfg for cn 4/4

pr0motepr0mote Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 62
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
yes, just invite me, did it around 30 times already promote@pr0mote - dragon server
Post edited by pr0mote on

Comments

• Options
    kalizaarkalizaar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This has me chuckling for so many reasons.
  • Options
    osiabunnyosiabunny Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    *reports for spamming forums* ^.^
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Seriously. Your name is promote....and you're promoting yourself. I love these forums
  • Options
    edge1986edge1986 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 647 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    don't spam and you won't get silenced.

/reported
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    edge1986 wrote: »
    don't spam and you won't get silenced.

/reported

and what u just did clown?
  • Options
    edge1986edge1986 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 647 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    pr0mote wrote: »
    and what u just did clown?

Sorry I have no idea what kind of broken English you are writing in, but I can't understand that. But since you spam these forums with BS, I can believe that you were spamming in game as well.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    edge1986 wrote: »
    Sorry I have no idea what kind of broken English you are writing in, but I can't understand that. But since you spam these forums with BS, I can believe that you were spamming in game as well.

so, you point me out that english if my foreign language - sure, but your iq is less than amoeba's one, cause u cant get the point of a 'broken english sentence' that just said youre a clown.

/eot - im not going to argue with disabled kid
  • Options
    noosednoosed Member Posts: 247 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    so, you point me out that english if my foreign language - sure, but your iq is less than amoeba's one, cause u cant get the point of a 'broken english sentence' that just said youre a clown.

if all you were attempting to do is call him a clown, you failed. you also failed to insult his intelligence by comparing his iq to that of an amoeba's. you can stop trying so hard when you get tired, sit down and have a nap.
  • Options
    flybynight2112flybynight2112 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2013

/eot - im not going to argue with disabled kid

Now come on folks...who WOULDN'T want to group with pr0mote? Huh? HUH?? Just invite him...looks like it'll be fun.

As if...
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
    Please just use the in-game queue feature. :)
This discussion has been closed.