test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Temple of the SPider quest bugged - cannot turn in or complete quest

whippinwhippin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
Just ran through the Temple of the Spider Dungeon. I have the quest in my journal both as the end of zone quest and also as a daily dungeon one. After completing the dungeon, the quest was not able to be turned in. Still shows up as needing to be done in my journal (as both a daily and as the zone quest). Ran it once before on another character last week, before the last 2 patches, and it was fine. Now bugged and cannot turn in.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    nakresxnakresx Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Have the same problem, very annoying. Did the dungeon with the quest on normal and epic couple of times, still quest can't be finished.
  • Options
    anzentantouanzentantou Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    whippin wrote: »
    Just ran through the Temple of the Spider Dungeon. I have the quest in my journal both as the end of zone quest and also as a daily dungeon one. After completing the dungeon, the quest was not able to be turned in. Still shows up as needing to be done in my journal (as both a daily and as the zone quest). Ran it once before on another character last week, before the last 2 patches, and it was fine. Now bugged and cannot turn in.

they have yet to fix this. lots of ppl have made threads for this but yet to no avail do we get a patch that fixes this.
  • Options
    lunakryptik1lunakryptik1 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    whippin wrote: »

I just ran the Temple Of The Spider twice in a row, and each time, the quest wouldn't finish. I really hate wasting over an hour to see no progress made.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Most of the end-of-zone quests to run a dungeon resolve automatically on entering the dungeon.

This one was bugged for a long time, and when it was fixed, seems to have been added as a turn-in to the mayor, or at least that's how it was when I did it with my HR a month or so ago.

Sometimes stuff that was fixed for a while reverts, so I don't know what's actually going on now though.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    lunakryptik1lunakryptik1 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I see. Well right now, it's gone back to not working. There's no information telling me to do anything but go back into the Temple Of The Spider and kill the Priestess again. And again. And again.
  • Options
    warshawmikewarshawmike Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I played and finished the quest: Temple of The Spider Dungeon (Rothé Valley), twice and the quest when you press J for your journal, does not complete.

I think Mine is bugged as we'll and I can't turn it in.
  • Options
    nealbeatnealbeat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    At first i thought it was my fault for doing the dungeon before the quest through Queue. But now i see is a bug from the game, since i already complete the dungeon two times and it keeps saying i have to do it again. It really pisses me off because i already have undone the Blacklake and Orc Skirmishes because to I didn't queue on the rigth level.
  • Options
    galaxy1045galaxy1045 Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I managed on 1 toon to turn the quest in, not sure what caused it,m though.

I t might be either running the quest twice in short succession under yet to be discovered circumstances,
    Or it might have something to do with entering the Delzoun area in ToS, I'd have to try it, but I am too lazy.