test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Companions

krubarkrubar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 841 Bounty Hunter
edited June 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
I have been testing companions for several days now and I have found some bugs.

Recovery appears to not work.
Defense does not work.
Companions damage is really low.
Armor penetration does not work.

We need to be able to level up companions to level 60 for them to be useful. As it is now, the cat and the ioun stones are the only useful companions for higher level characters.

The greater indomitable runestone says it only does 10% damage. It should say 30%.
Post edited by krubar on

Comments

• rangurenranguren Member Posts: 4
    edited June 2013
    Recovery only work at some Companion I think, I'm using Man-at-arms recovery does have effect, but not at my wizard. also it looks like have no "attack mode" sometime after you change map
  • lltsnwnlltsnwn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 787 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    ranguren wrote: »
    Recovery only work at some Companion I think, I'm using Man-at-arms recovery does have effect, but not at my wizard. also it looks like have no "attack mode" sometime after you change map

Interesting... Is it the taunt ability of the Man-At-Arms that you are referring to or is it all of his abilities?
    12.jpgRanger.jpg
  • rangurenranguren Member Posts: 4
    edited June 2013
    lltsnwn wrote: »
    Interesting... Is it the taunt ability of the Man-At-Arms that you are referring to or is it all of his abilities?

yea thats exactly what I mean, which I can see it working
  • destachudestachu Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I've noticed that the Jagged Sword companion doesn't detect mobs at range. It has 0 detection unless the mob is right on top of it. Can this be fixed?
  • thwaite81thwaite81 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The Slyblade Kobold is nothing but a wandering moron and does nothing for damage. My cleric does over 10X the amount of damage the Kobold produces. It is like having an extremely slow and stupid trash mob follow you around everywhere... The timing between attacks is long than a great fighters and this little dude has little swords or dagger... they must be really heavy.
  • kittykaboomboomkittykaboomboom Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    how do you unbind a companion?
    I can get the box up saying that it will cosr X astral diamonds to unbind your companion, but it doesn't do it.
  • nitagailnitagail Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I wish you could use your rare companions account wide that would be nice to pass your ioun stone to your younger char your building to help lvl them up just like removing enchants it should cost cost gold or small amount of ad nothing crazy.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited June 2014
    Closing down for Necromancy. If a thread hasn't been posted to in 30 days or more, please consider finding a "living" thread of the same topic, or barring that - feel free to create a new thread instead. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.