Doom and Gloom Thread Posters-

13»

Comments

• andomiindandomiind Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    skalt112 wrote: »
    I see two reasons for this topic.
    1. You want to start an argument.
    2. You feel the need to be pat on the back, ie... attention *****.

What I don't see in this topic is anything that the devs can use to make the game better, or anything the players can use to get more out of the game. You are just another manifestation of the problems that haunt message boards.

Just having a laugh myself, so pointless,
    the time and effort these persons put into it.
    I just laugh at all them trolls, glommers and doomers, scrubnubs. Eat'em whole..

tumblr_lo73vh3pvz1qchg8mo1_500.png
  • spyke2009spyke2009 Member Posts: 674 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    andomiind wrote: »
    eddie-murphy-coming-to-america.jpg

You beautiful creature, you win an internet.

Anyways, time for a real post in the sea of indifference I usually post.

We can argue semantics about what a supporter and what a consumer is, and from what I'm seeing people have some warped idea about their own identities as consumers, and potential consumers. This is easily preyed upon. Do be careful folks.

As for the thread, I actually do agree, I'm SICK to the TEETH of "I R LEVING TEH INTERWEBZ FOREVAREREST BECUZ..." Threads.
    But you don't start a guaranteed mini flame war to put out a fire, all you can do is make the whole structure burn down faster til there's nothing left.

This thread in itself is a contradiction of logic. No offense op.

PS: MONEY PIT! AWESOME REFERENCE IS AWESOME.
  • chai23chai23 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    if someone saying "if you dont fix X-Y-Z problem I am quitting and taking all my e-freinds with me" is making this a better game then I am retiring from this post. I am all about fixing this game as I enjoy it- as a matter of fact I replied to PW's post requesting 20 things that you would change about NW- did all the doom and gloomers do the same?

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?320771-Interactive-Poll-The-Top-20-Fixes-You-d-Make-to-Neverwinter!

Its the pot calling the kettle black. Your OP is just as bad as anyone saying they will quit if they dont get their way.
  • ancientwolfgr808ancientwolfgr808 Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Thank you. This thread is proof that blind loyalty is just as bad as blind hatred, and I'm glad someone else gets that as well.

Hey, the costuming is easier- just a dab of brown paint on the nose and they good to go.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to find a reference to AD in my AD&D Manuals.
  • nephtnepht Member Posts: 5,826 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    All MMO forums have doom and gloom say'ers .
  • ancientwolfgr808ancientwolfgr808 Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    if someone saying "if you dont fix X-Y-Z problem I am quitting and taking all my e-freinds with me" is making this a better game then I am retiring from this post. I am all about fixing this game as I enjoy it- as a matter of fact I replied to PW's post requesting 20 things that you would change about NW- did all the doom and gloomers do the same?

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?320771-Interactive-Poll-The-Top-20-Fixes-You-d-Make-to-Neverwinter!

Of course not, some people have to use a hand to protect the posterior from damage when reading some of this stuff. Hey man, you'll have the forums to yourself in short time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to find a reference to AD in my AD&D Manuals.
  • aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,364 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Outside of the awesome mugshot of Eddie Murphy, I don't see the need for this thread. I do agree with the OP however, though it doesn't make for a very good thread starter ;)

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
This discussion has been closed.