test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Need some community vengeance.

tayfalfostayfalfos Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hey, there is this guy named . hes a semi well known troll on the dragon server, and he kicked members of our party out just as dungeon was finishing so we wouldn't get loot. We should make ******'s like this pay. Please report for spam so he gets a mute at least, and im not sure how to actually report, but do that as well if you can :D

Edit: Removed the name.

Comments

• klipstaklipsta Member Posts: 99
    edited June 2013
    You're going to get banned for putting his name in there and a forum ban=game ban from ALL PWE games
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Naming and shaming. And advocating griefing with the chat system. What vengeance should we heap on you?
  • tayfalfostayfalfos Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    whoa, i had no idea such rules were in place, people were wronged, and i wanna make those that are trolls pay. had no idea posting names was illegal, can someone point it out for me?
  • nephtnepht Member Posts: 5,826 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    tayfalfos wrote: »
    editing this in case the OP changes his original text to save his bum

I has important question!

Can I have your stuff?
  • lilmonkey222lilmonkey222 Banned Users Posts: 296 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    whoa, i had no idea such rules were in place, people were wronged, and i wanna make those that are trolls pay. had no idea posting names was illegal, can someone point it out for me?

It's common sense, really. What's stopping you from griefing, by posting names of people you have a personal vendetta against?

But here you go: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/announcement.php?f=688
    edited June 2013
    I just read the thing right before u posted it, and i dont see no posting names on the list of "you may not use the forums to". I think i might be <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I think i might be <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.

I got nothing more to add. Thread winner here!
  • lilmonkey222lilmonkey222 Banned Users Posts: 296 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I just read the thing right before u posted it, and i dont see no posting names on the list of "you may not use the forums to". I think i might be <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.

Yeah, I think you are.
    You may not use the Neverwinter Forums to:
    1. Transmit unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable content. Profanity filter dodging and filtered words/statements with clear vulgar intent will also be considered outright violations.
    Defaming:
    Anything negative posted about another person, if you have something to report please submit a ticket. The forums are not the correct place to report bad behavior.

Edit: and again, it's also simply common sense.
    edited June 2013
    Thanks for replying contructively, but PWE isn't the most responsive at making exploiters and trolls pay. ugh