test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Two 24 Hour Chat Bans In A Row After Typing 1 Line In Zone Chat Each Time

124»

Comments

• syberghostsyberghost Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,474
    edited May 2013
    ali495 wrote: »
    Really? You guys really think a 24 hour ban is just for writing a line in caps?

If you think that's actually what happened here, you got trolled.
  • clcmercyclcmercy Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 308 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    syberghost wrote: »

And if you think it doesn't happen, you're naive'.

Also, I've been doing some observational data gathering. The ONLY zone chat I see that I can enter that could be termed as "flooded" is Protector's Enclave. Literally every other zone is quiet, other than the occasional group request.

Applying logical deduction, this means all the people complaining about zone chat being flooded are just sitting in PE doing nothing except griefing other players by abusing the report spam function or just plain ignoring them, as both have the same silence feature.

So, to reiterate....the players that are complaining about zone chat being "cluttered" are just sitting in one zone, can't be bothered to move out of Protector's Enclave, can't be bothered to remove zone chat from their tabs, can't be bothered to make their own chat channel, but ask that the very same be done just for trade, can't be bothered to do much of anything except what they're doing. Griefing.

Sorry, but you're the problem, not the solution.

Occam's Razor makes the cutting clean.
  • pregnablepregnable Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    caucxican wrote: »
    Out of everything I said, you honed in on the part of me saying I was a paying customer? OK that's is fine. Let me clarify. I bought the $60 founders pack. omg +3 mount and founders title is so pay to win right?!

You are so naive to think that a major company with hundreds of employees and thousands of customers is a "good company" just because YOU have had zero issues so far. You feel so strongly about this that you feel compelled to talk down to anyone who comes forward to say they got screwed. Lets be realistic here. Even with the best companies in the world, sometimes customers have very bad experiences. In this case, it happens to be many people who feel strongly enough to come on the internet to share their story. Even if it means being trolled or made fun of by oblivious people living in a dream world where they treat big companies as if it was one entity or person who can't possibly be fallible because your experience has been fine so far. This is a case of buyer beware, and I am putting my story out there with the sea of others to hopefully have an effect.

I find it very funny that this is the way that you took my post.

I was not expecting such a unique interpretation of my post.

I am pleased.
  • kilo418kilo418 Member Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    pregnable wrote: »
    I find it very funny that this is the way that you took my post.

I was not expecting such a unique interpretation of my post.

I am pleased.

Blagojevich approves.
  • caucxicancaucxican Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 31
    edited May 2013
    syberghost wrote: »

I am not a troll