test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Crafting Balance is COMPLETELY out of whack!

13»

Comments

• bracer2bracer2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 566 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    All in all i really like the crafting system. Used to get so frustrated in older D&D games that you had to essentially build a crafter. Devoting almost all skills/feats/proficiencies in order to craft. This allows some much needed flexibility that hasn't really existed in the past. Hiring miners and mercenaries to run little quests and stuff is Kool.
  • bared69bared69 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Some people have to work for a living doing a job that requires that they pay attention and not mess around with their mobile devices, also, it's useful for the last job of the evening before you go to sleep.

If there is a crafting method that works better for you then by all means use it :P

I craft leadership once during work, during lunch, because with a little cranial input, you can work it that way... at 6pm (when I get home from work,) I will quickly log into gateway and either train a footman/guard and the rest mercenaries. That's 18hrs till I need to log in again. At noon, (during my lunch break,) I will sign up for (4) four-hour tasks. I usually do it from my phone, and it usually takes less time than the elevator down to the lobby. My boss is also a hard@$$, but even he can't see/care about that, as I'm on my lunch break at the time, and it's a personal phone.

Unless you're an ER doctor, more than likely you get a lunch break. Use it wisely.

(This post was written during my lunch break as well.)