test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Astral Diamond exchange problem

gomorraghgomorragh Member Posts: 3 Arc User
edited July 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
a few days ago i used the astral diamond exchange, then a couple of days later used it again, when i started trying to swap astrals for zen i had 225 zen, ive puchased 130 zen via the astral exchange yet it never arrived on my zen balance, ive had a report in the support section for about 3 or 4 days, yet no answer, so im now wondering if here would be better
Post edited by gomorragh on

Comments

• Options
    excusesexcuses Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just used astral exchange to buy 2000 zen. Diamonds are gone, i got message that buying was sucessfull but where are my zen?
  • Options
    grimironmongergrimironmonger Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i've got the same problem :( the astral is vanished but the zen is not appeared. other problem is that when i reenter game after logout the exchange log is empty and only show previus transaction if you create a new one
  • Options
    helza123helza123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    at the buy or sell tab (not listing) is an withdraw button at the lower right, there you can transfer the zen in your balance account to your ingame/character account.
  • Options
    grimironmongergrimironmonger Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    thanks a milion
  • Options
    vhidsengervhidsenger Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Is this the same for gaining the astral diamond you sold your zen for?
  • Options
    manestream1manestream1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 44
    edited June 2013
    I think so.
    If you purchase Zen with Astral Diamonds it enters a pool (found near the bottom) of total zen and AD's you have. You will have to transfer from here to the character you are wanting to transfer zen/AD's to before you can gain them. Note as far as my knowledge this pool is account and once you transferred zen/AD's to a character it is then locked to that character.
    *NOTE* If you place AD/Zen and then cancel it will also be placed into the pool, and not returned to specific character. Which is nice as you can then stack it on your account.

All Zen/AD's that a character has are locked to that character, so if you delete it they will be lost, best way place on market (at a high value) and then immediately cancel to have it moved to account instead.

Not sure if bags/bank and other stuff are locked to character when bought or if they are all account bound.
  • Options
    ikuruyoikuruyo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 132 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    The ZEN is account based. The AD are character based. If an item is character bound it will say so on its info when you right click and select info. The exchange balance should be used first when you place any new orders, its possible that the exchange does not have a limit while your characters do have a limit to the number of AD you can have at once.

And Yes, both AD and Zen go into an exchange balance for you to withdraw from when you want to.
  • Options
    ericthegreyericthegrey Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    helza123 wrote: »
    at the buy or sell tab (not listing) is an withdraw button at the lower right, there you can transfer the zen in your balance account to your ingame/character account.

Thank you for this. I came here because of this exact thing, and never noticed the withdraw button.
  • Options
    oldkitcholdkitch Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I have used the Exchange before the Icewind Dale module came online but yesterday I tried the exchange and you mean to tell me NO ONE is offering ZEN? The buy ZEN tab shows no listings but the sell Zen tab shows offers, but the wording is confusing: shouldn't 'requesting Zen' be 'offering'? Are the software directions backwards for the exchange. I know I am slow witted, but you do not need to remind me!!
    Handbasket? I thought this was a spaceship!
  • Options
    refracted0dawnrefracted0dawn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 894 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I have seen no Zen for sale for weeks - something to do with Black Ice.
  • Options
    wmtrexlerwmtrexler Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I posted an offer and it did not appear in the list. I left it up for two days just to see if somone would pick it up since there were no offers in the list. Nada. My offer was 496 AD / per Zen.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    wmtrexler wrote: »
    My offer was 496 AD / per Zen.

500AD per Zen or bust. There are more than 2 million Zen requested at 500AD each in line ahead of you. You can buy Zen if you're willing to get in line and wait (maybe a few days), but if you don't offer the going rate, then you're not getting any.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    zaurixxzaurixx Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    500AD per Zen or bust. There are more than 2 million Zen requested at 500AD each in line ahead of you. You can buy Zen if you're willing to get in line and wait (maybe a few days), but if you don't offer the going rate, then you're not getting any.

Yeah, the last I checked the sell was over 5 million at 500 zen. You are not going to be able to buy and sell for a profit anymore. Suck it up princesses, the market is over. But the good news is, if you are like a cleric and a patient cleric at that perseverance will see you through your zen purchase. It took me 3 days to trade a million AD for 2000 zen. So that was when the offer of the market had only 3 million listed. After I bought it, the market jumped up and not down. I thought, Wait? um buy 1 million AD and the market doubles what you purchased out...

I am pretty sure the game devs are flooding the market to keep it maxed. Impatient people will go by zen. Patient people will wait the 3 day Federal Background Zen buying period to get your purchase. It has been driving me crazy, because I need another 600 zen and I have had a purchase sitting out there for 350 zen going on four days as of today. Soooooo.... without complaining, I am just waiting it out wondering why the market won't sell right away, but then remember, people thta buy zen pay the bills. So, I sit where I sit, patiently.
  • Options
    refracted0dawnrefracted0dawn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 894 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    When I started playing in February, you could get 1 Zen for 379 AD. And that had apparently shot up a lot. Now, it is 500 AD per Zen, IF you can get any at all. My Guild Captain puts up offers to buy in batches of 1125 Zen at 500 AD each and usually gets his offers filled within 4 or 5 days. Then he buys 10 Enchanted Keys. I would only buy keys during a key sale, though.

zaurixx wrote: »
    I am pretty sure the game devs are flooding the market to keep it maxed. Impatient people will go by zen. Patient people will wait the 3 day Federal Background Zen buying period to get your purchase.

You know, I get constantly spammed in-game with Friend requests from companies selling AD, spammed in my mail from companies offering AD, I see items on sale at the AH for an AD price that simply does not match the Zen/AD exchange price, and I see items for sale that, when I find them in-game, they bind on pick-up so I am cheated of the opportunity to auction them off myself. I think there may be something in what you say. My Main character has 50-odd thousand AD he cannot even refine due to Leadership and Salvage. With 12 characters, I can make up to 100k AD per day.

On those 12 characters I have about 10 Greater Bags of Holding. I sold off two of them. But the cheapest BoH I bought was 240k AD, the most expensive was about 350k. Most of them were under 300k. Now, they are at least 400k. At 500 AD per zen, they will be 500k minimum.

Very often, there were six or ten BoHs on offer from the same person. But even at a Sale price of 15% off the usual 1000 Zen, there was no way that they could be making a decent profit by buying them for Zen and then trading them for AD. It occurred to me that these were fake accounts offering cheap items, much like the apparently bogus offers to sell you AD on external sites.

Until recently, the Auction House very often massively undercut the Zen Market, even during a Sale. You could get things much, much cheaper than the AD/Zen ratio and cheaper than from Rhix's Mistress. Now, things are over-priced. Why would anyone pay 30k AD for a refining stone at the AH when you can buy it for 25k from the Astral Diamond merchant?

I think there has, indeed, been an intervention to interfere with the free market economy of Neverwinter.

~
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Man, what is up with all the necro threads up in here? Kelemvor is getting righteously peeved right about now....
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.