What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

"They can call it what they wish, but Neverwinter HAS launched"

2»

Comments

• wuhsinwuhsin Banned Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    rictras wrote: »
    So, then, it was not a fact, but an assumption.

Perhaps, but no less grounded on faith of someone's claims than people screaming it's open beta. Kind of like creation vs evolution. Both theories are full of holes, if you look at them. We got two groups, supposedly working together, claiming two different things. Who is more credible? Some say the ones paying for this are. Some say the ones doing the labor are. Who's to really say?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • elessymelessym Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bluedarky wrote: »
    It makes me laugh that people think that there needs to be a difference between open beta and live.

Here's one significant difference: If Cryptic had gone ahead and just said this was live, we wouldn't have had to suffer through the endless "is there going to be a wipe?" "when is release?" questions.
    "Participation in PVP-related activities is so low on an hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly basis that we could in fact just completely take it out of STO and it would not impact the overall number of people [who] log in to the game and play in any significant way." -Gozer, Cryptic PvP Dev
  • rictrasrictras Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 239 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    wuhsin wrote: »
    Perhaps, but no less grounded on faith of someone's claims than people screaming it's open beta.

The ones who state it is open beta aren't the ones who are creating these threads over and over again.
    The meaning of life, is to give life meaning.
  • wuhsinwuhsin Banned Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    rictras wrote: »
    The ones who state it is open beta aren't the ones who are creating these threads over and over again.

I guess. But it's entertaining for me. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ancientwolfgr808ancientwolfgr808 Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yes very much thank you, I am enjoying it even more that we are down to four or five Bridge dwellers on the forums, the Mods and CM's are doing an awesome job on that front.

No, it's just that theres a difference between red noses, and brown ones. It's a holiday weekend. Lighten up. Nothing is lost until you drop the soap man.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to find a reference to AD in my AD&D Manuals.