test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Auctionhouse Undercutting

2»

Comments

• nemesis788450nemesis788450 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Unlikely, not taking GWF to events + those items not actually dropping from bosses = no chest generated pieces = they're extremely rare.

I ended up buying my hands after going 0/54 on Karrundax and never seeing anything but BoP, CW, or DC gear drop from the bosses. I did get plenty of the other T2 sets though, only problem is that unlike TR (whose sets are generally the same with different 4p bonuses) our sets are <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>/<font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>/kind of ok

BUUU HUUU HUU

this makes me sad...most classes are kinda useless, the only thing you need are cw, dc and tr and off you go...forget about the melees, especially because melee classes in this game are the idiots anyway but thats a different story...well lets look forward to the upcomming classes...
  • drakonlord56drakonlord56 Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ROFLMAO. Really? Really?!!

Like others have stated, "Welcome To The Wheel and Deal" of business. In real life, businesses try to undercut the opposition. If the item is rare, and I mean not to many and not the color of the item, then congratulations, you can set whatever price you want. Unfortunately, there are many items that drop, are blue or purple, and everyone expects to sell them and a very high price. If it's too high, it is not going to sell, and you are going to get it send back. What is a merchant to do? You put it back on the market at a lesser price. If it's a drop, well you got it for free, so what is the problem? It's all profit.

I've sold items for a few AD. Why? I rather get something than see it waste in the AH and get sold to a vendor for a few grubby cooper pieces.

Question of the Day. If the supply is high, and the demand is low, what are the results?