http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0001.html
Post edited by hardeganger on

Comments

• Options
    hardegangerhardeganger Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    double post
  • Options
    rhiarionrhiarion Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It's nice that you are promoting such a great comic.
    Some of us have been reading it from the start, on the net and in Dragon mag ( and try not feel old when we think about it ) :D

Big shame is, due to the accidental wound that Rich Burlew had surgery on, the comics are not coming out as fast as I would like. I am aware from his posts on Giant in the Playground, that he is slowly on the mend from a serious cut. (its all there on his site)
    anyway, I know I am slightly selfish for wanting more updates.

But from very, very clever use of 3/3.5 mechanics that some of us knew well, when we played - to comics that draw extremes of emotion, which is quite a feat given it is stick figures, that you are laughing or choking up with.
    Rich is a fantastic example of a smart, talented man, who honors D&D for those who played it then, and shows a positive side to it to those who didn't.

(Grown man with adult kids, tradesman since 15, that didn't really talk D&D with blokes on construction sites)

to those following Hardeganger's link, enjoy (to date) 891 pages on the site, I did.